Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
here is the first in a long line. it was supposed to be a dude but landed up looking terrible so i just made it into something else i also had to heavily edit it to remove the disgusting slant from drawing at a weird angle, it still looks kinda off

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
life has suddenly gotten quite busy but i've done a few doodles that i will not show because they look like shit lmao

here is a misc one though that was supposed to be someone else but kinda just became this so have a saffron Michcat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yuuge disclaimer here i am studying the style of cyarin [link]

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
oh sorry @ all my tablet is downish it's still functional but a bit difficult to use. also some shit happened in my life which has made me a bit upsetti so i'll try to get around to some or maybe not we will see. this is why i don't do commissions anymore i am so finnicky soRRY

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
oh sorry @ all my tablet is downish it's still functional but a bit difficult to use. also some shit happened in my life which has made me a bit upsetti so i'll try to get around to some or maybe not we will see. this is why i don't do commissions anymore i am so finnicky soRRY
unacceptable