Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Church] Artifacts of the Church

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

T H E - H O L Y - C H U R C H - O F - A R T O I S

R A D I A N T - C L E R G Y - O F - I G N I S - S Y N N O V E

Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!

In all walks of life, people find themselves clinging to certain objects with clear sentiment. In this aspect, the Church of Artois is no different. Items of origins both mundane and divine have found their way into the treasury of the Clergy, others are found on the personnel of high-ranking members of the Church. To bear an artifact of the Church is a great honour, one often only given to those who prove their worth or their faith to a Pontifex. The artifacts that are not in use are often cared for and maintained by chosen members of the Clergy who take great time and care to preserve the artifacts. The time in which they take to do this task is often spent in deep thought and prayer, chanting in Old Arcturian is not unheard of.

A R T I F A C T S
Incandescence -
A bastard sword once owned by Maceo de Courtnay and blessed by Ignis Synnove. It plays host to a host of pale flames that burns the unholy demon and the heretic. It is currently sat upon the Throne of Ignis in Le Havre, awaiting use once more.

Luminescence -
A halberd owned by Podric Flanders, granted to him by Ignis Synnove as a gift from Paradis itself. Those around it find themselves compelled to speak God's Holy Truth, unable to lie. It is currently held by Podric Flanders.

Oath Seals -
Two seals of steel and cloth that bear oaths made by their bearers. Crafted by Podric Flanders, they are worn by high-ranking clergymen.

Truth and Order -
Two nigh identical flanged maces that bear the doctrine of Ignis Synnove upon their flanges. They are kept within the Church's treasury.