Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Ciaria Caedit

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

cooltext124411023283610.png
Name: Ciaria Caedit
Full Titles: Lady Ciaria Caedit,
Actual Name: Lady Morella Senatoor
Nickname/Alias: Cia, Cece, Morella

| KEY INFORMATION |
Age: In her late 60s but still looks young due to her Elven race.
Race: Elf (Silver)
Social Status: Nobility
Sexuality: Asexual but sometimes develops romatic feelings for people she grows close to.
Height: 6’7
Weight: 155 lbs
Date of Birth: 15th of Truebirth
Date of Death: -
Homeland: Queen's Port
Current Home: Queen's Port

| PHYSIOLOGY |
Build: She has a slim figure typical to silver elves along with being very tall. She stands above most looking down on other races both figuratively and literally.
Hair: A very dark brown color, nearly completely black and in certain times in the winter it is black.
Eyes: A very dull blue color, nearly grey.
Skin: Very pale as she strives to keep her skin covered most of the time.
Identifying Marks: Nearly always wearing a head wrap of some sort. Generally white.
Appearance: She always appears to stand tall and proper. Not a single part of her out of place. Her brown hair flowing to her waist area.

Clothing: Her casual wear: She wears a dark clothing with a leather corset paired with a bright red sash around her waist. Great for moving around and aiding in construction. [Ref]
Fancy wear: A light purple dress with lighter ribbons with various blue gems embroidered on the front of it. [Ref]
Fancy wear 2: A dark green and black dress, a gift from her friend Eimar for her hospitality. [Ref]

Weaponry: She only has a small dagger on the inside of her pants. This being the only weapon she owns.
Prized Possessions:
-Her mother's diary which holds most of the background that she is now following to find her family.
-A white head wrap with a gold button with a symbol of an S on it.
-An emerald and diamond necklace, a gift from Eimar for her hospitality. [Ref]
-A silver and sapphire tiara gifted to her by Eimar for Sallana's Day. [See first picture for Ref]
-A large wooden framed harp with images of lovers and fields carved into it.
-A silver locket with a chalice engraved upon it.
-A vial of ashes.

Hygiene: Very clean- she washes twice a day.
Voice: TBD

| QUALITIES AND FLAWS |
Strengths:
-Eloquent
-Knowledgeable
-Architecture
-Sword Combat
-Harp
-Singing
-Children?
-Gardening

Fears:
-Being Alone
-Dishonour
-Loosing Eimar
-Rats
-Jungles

Weaknesses:
-General Combat
-Stealth
-Interior design
-Labor in general
-Swimming

Intelligence: She is extremely smart and absolutely loves learning.
Languages: Elven, Common, Senturian
Profession:
Architect, Musician

eimar___commission_by_elz_art-d9s0lqc.jpg
Credit: Elz

| ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS |
Personality: Ciaria is a very noble woman with strong Silver Elven ideals. She believes herself and her family to be above most but never speaks upon it. She is very cool and collected woman and is actually quite open to help others in need. She cares greatly for herself and her family and will do everything in her power to see them to greatness. She is fiercely loyal to those around here and sometimes put those loyalties before her own happiness. Lastly she is ambitious, when she begins a project she makes sure to see it done. She is also easily angered and upset by the smallest things.
Religion or Cults: Passive worship of Sallana and.. Visage secretly.
Alignment: Neutral good

Short Term Goals:
-Find Coralin - [Failed]
-Meet Other Silver Elves

-Become Close to Alistair Kane
-Become Close to Niah Kane - [Complete]

-Meet Alison
-Watch Victor Grow
-Learn More About the Furvurs

-Get to Know Eimar - [Complete]
-Rid herself of the hallucinations
-Find him.

Long Term Goals:
-Gain Influence in House Kane - [Complete]
-Bring Queens Port to Greatness

-Gain Influence in General
-Have a Family [In-Progess]
-Get Over Eimar's Death.

| TRIVIA |
Favourite...
Place: Queen's Port
Pastime: Reading, Studying
Food: Salad
Drink: Water
Color: Silver
Animal: Seagull

Least Favourite...
Place: TBD
Pastime: Gardening
Food: Mushroom
Drink: Strong alcohol

Color: Green
Animal: Woodpecker

| FAMILY |
Mother: Morna Rhett
Relationship with her: Little known
Father: Robert Senatoor
Relationship with him: Missed
Siblings: "Loup", Baesmyx
Relationship with them: -
Spouse: -
Relationship with him/her: -
Children: -
Relationship with them: -
Other important family members: Serella Caedit, Loup Caedit, Anatilla Caedit, Coralin Caedit, Baesemyx

| RELATIONS WITH OTHERS |
Opinion of other people in general: She generally thinks other races to be below her but she keeps a polite demeanor around everyone. Rarely showing how she really feels about anyone.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: YES
Person character most hates: -
Best friend(s): Eimar

Love interest(s): Eimar
Person character goes to for advice: Father Almeric
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Eimar and his children.
Person character feels shy or awkward around: Eimar
Person character openly admires: -
Person character secretly admires: Lady Niah Kane

Most important person in character’s life before story starts: Anatilla
After story starts: Eimar, House Kane

My in-game name is: BrainAT16

Ciaria dress.png

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
| RELATIONS |
Loved:
Her Father - He did everything for her, she misses him greatly but she has a new life now and cannot look back.
Anatilla - The only person close to a mother to her. She loved her till the day she died and will keep her legacy and will be the daughter that woman deserved.

Eimar - Everything she believed was false and he has truly returned. Ciaria plans to go to Queen's Port as fast as possible to greet him more appropriately.

Trusted:
Niah Kane - Another one, trusted and admired, has left Ciaria's life. She feels deeply saddened by the news of Lady Niah's death, unsure how she is to coop with all the recent losses. Feelings of being cursed continue to grow... She will be greatly missed. Niek Morenta
Almeric - He is a wise man, one of the only people Ciaria trusts anymore. She thanks Sallana for bringing this ray of reason into her life and to Queen's Port. Archbishop

Befriended:
Serella - Ciaria has been saddened since her disappearance, hoping one day she might return. Gaby
Victor Kane - The baby, she has spent a fair amount of time with the child. She has grown a bit attached and is trying to use this experience to ready herself for her own family. Paint
Sel - A little one, she is my responsibility now. UmbraSicarius
Tryg - A bear of a man who lives farther in the cold north. Despite his appearance he seems a wise and calm man. Ciaria has slowly taken to liking him and considers him a friend. @Godfather

Liked:
Loup - Ciaria worries for him... Padragin

Bastion Hunters - They seemed capable but don't seem to follow orders or keep in line well. Though glad she made it out while she did.

Kublai - His business is surely needed in Queen's Port and she will be glad to have him around. He is the first Dwarf she has bet and while her Elven nature separates them she could see him becoming a friend with time. Piratep00f
Nylarii - She retrieved Eimar's bow and risked her life in the process. I owe a debt to her I hope I may one day repay. Elz
Ansgar - It feels odd to have a stranger call me mother.. but I suppose I will need to get use to him being around. UmbraSicarius

Ashna - A wise woman who seems to have a lot of responsibility on her shoulders. Ciaria wishes her the best for the future. solus

Neutral:
Azure - He is a kind man and gave her the job on his construction crew. He seems very family oriented and he is a Silver Elf so she feels slightly at ease.
Nireth - She is kind as well, she knows how to discipline her kids to. A good mother obviously.
Moriarty - A business man who runs the new shipping company in town. She hopes that his business will prosper in Queen's Port. BoredBrit
Alistair Kane - He is a cold man, not unlike his wife, though much harder to get close to. though my loyalty remains with him. The Living Ghost

Unsure:
Baesemyx - Ciaria's full brother.. or more appropriately.. Morella's brother. Her full.. brother. She thought him dead, but now struggles to decide whether he should know her secret.. time will tell. Tomato150
Grey - She found him a bit insufferable.. but at least she eventually got him to lead her to where she
desired to be. Estes241

Wary:

Disliked:

Afraid:

Despised:

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
| SKILLS |
~Harp: Talented
-Songs Played:
A song she leared as a child by her tutor, it is a song composed a long time ago which is often time used as prayer to Sallana.

A song Ciaria herself composed for her love, Eimar.

A song Ciaria herself composed after the events of lossing her love, Eimar, and her best friend, Niah. The melody meant to help ease her sorrow.
~Architecture: Talented
-Queens Port (IC/OOC)
-Alpen Rose (IC)
~Swordplay: Mediocre
-Trained by Robert Senatoor

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
What I MEAN is. Morna IS the mother but Morella does NOT know that she is. She doesn't even know Morna.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'm here drawing a family tree is why I asked... Nothing bette to do, bored at school XD

And one thing I've noticed is Robert fathering too many children with mothers in the same family >.>
Yeah... I can see how that would mess up the tree.. >.>

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Yup >.> and he appears to be all for Alanna too. I might aswell play it safe and reserved a space for Tybalt and Roberts child