Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cinderpelt09's application [Declined - Squidziod]

Cinderpelt09

Villager
1. My Minecraft username is Cinderpelt09
2. I am 13 but I will be 14 in May

3. United States of America

4. I have read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship and Official Lore

5. I would describe metagaming and powergaming as players seeking to become overpowered and that overall disrupts the community

6. The server doesn't allow X-ray or X-ray mods

7. One of the current mentors in Cukie1
8. I have two white German Shepards at home that are both rescues. I love playing tug of war with them and lying down with them on the couch. I spend most of my time on an electronic, whether it's my DS, my phone, or my PC. I enjoy rock and roll music, and sometimes pop. Finally, I most enjoy photography and have all sorts of pictures in my room.

9. I don't have any examples that I'd like to share, but I do write occasionally.

10. I found this server on minecraft-mp.com. I really enjoy medieval servers but I have not found one I would like to stick with yet.

About my character:

Character Name:
Karin Ottilia

Character Age: 14

Character Race: Human

Appearance:
Hair/eye color: Brown Skin color: Tan Clothing: an outfit that resembles a knight's

Written Test!
Karin comes from a small village in the North. She sets out to the larger regions with two of her friends, all hoping to make a name for themselves. However, they become separated, and Karin arrives in the town alone. She later learns that they were murdered by people in that town, who were cruel to every traveler that arrived there. Karin, outraged, then kills the town's leader. Now Karin roams seeking justice on those who would wrong regions she visits. Even after all that's happened to her, she aims to be recognized. She was trained by her father, who was the best swordsman in her village. He was in the army for the longest time, though was never able to use magic. Karin is searching for a magics teacher but continues to hone her sword skills. In her spare time she tends to write stories based on her experiences. Karin tries to be friendly to everyone, but others should be careful not to get on the other side of her sword. Karin does not have much social skill, but she makes up for it in moral. She is brave and calm, but can be rash and reckless.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and thanks for applying! I'm sorry, but you must be 14 to be accepted. When you turn 14 in May, we would love to see you reapply but you will have to wait until then. Hope to see you in May!