Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Citrine, Queen of The Birds

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Updates:
A few relationships have been altered
I added new refs because I'm in love with Adelaide Kane
Added to timeline and jewellery, changed some thoughts and feelings as well as goals a little.

If I missed anyone poke me.
very important update to my updates. Meet Orchid! Electric

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Lil updates. Poke me if I need to add you i just know Im missing a bunch. OH ALSO I linked my entire citrine pinterest board to the refs so if you love Adelaide Kane as much as I do check that out.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
New art by Electric
It's beautiful and I love it so much and you should all go look at and appreciate it cause it deserves its own update.

ALSO lots more updates to come on Sunday/Monday

CrescentGamer

Villager
I remember entering Mockingbay, lost, scared of what strangers the city might hold.. then I entered a big building, hoping nobody was home I screamed: Hello? Anyone home? After looking around a bit, I met a friendly looking woman. We had an awkward but Nice conversation. Turns out, she is the queen of the city. What a day, Lyra will never forget...

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
And updates again! Imma work on a journal when I dont have actual writing assignments to do for class.

here's a summary of the event in a scribble i did in five seconds.
thepit.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey guys, profiles a bit funky cause attachments are still broke but I’ve played Citrine for a year now so it was time for an update
Also wanted to thank Electric for his lingerie art that I adore and added to the art list
If you want a relation update poke me

Edit: you can tell by the names of my attachments that I am in love with Adelaide Kane

Last edited: