Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Citrine, Queen of The Birds

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I don't suppose yesterday's rp was enough to warrant an update for star?

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Meant to update this ages ago but forgot so lots of updates, revamped the personality section, removed people i havent rpd with from relations. its coming up on almost two years that I've been playing Citrine how wild is that.
Poke if you want a relationship update or somin.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This was long overdue for an update. It was mostly aesthetics and out of date information honeslty. Oh and I cleaned up relations a bit. anywho yeehaw

oh and poke me if you want a relation i guess? even tho she doesnt really.. have friends lmao

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hadn't updated it in a while so I did some fiddling with themes and references. No more in depth relations as most of the people on there Citrine hasn't actually spoken to in like a year ahaha.

Also added Mud's adorable art because I neglected to do that when I got it, thanks again bud :heart:

Poke me if you want to be added to the list.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Got some adorable new art from Mudpaw11 so I thought i'd do a little bump with updates.
-Change of occupation as she is currently not a queen
-Change of attitude as she is currently not a queen
-some personality changes
-lots of new art and ref pics because I love Adelaide Kane

Poke me if you want to be added to relations.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
An update.

Citrine has disappeared without a trace. If anyone should be interested in trying to find her poke me privately and I will come up with some details for you.

I will clarify here that I am not angry or blame anyone for what has happened. Ultimately, it was my choice to have Citrine stick to her guns, so to speak. I am very appreciative of the opportunities that were provided to me by the Divine team over the past three years. That being said, I am still a bit tender about it all, and thus am going to spend some time not thinking about her before I decide what to do next. I am still OOCly in charge of Mock but for all IC things poke Baron for an RP.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Small boop, added some goals and physical details and more in depth relations that I will add themes to someday I swear

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Unfortunately the persona of Lilly that Citrine had taken up has now also gone missing. Broken record I know. I have really enjoyed her interactions but playing her is very complicated rn. Thought I was ready but I think im going to give it a couple more weeks and spend time planning some sort of event or something to excite me and involve people instead of just having her mope about feeling sorry for herself.

Anyway thanks to everyone who made the Lilly phase fun :heart:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
She is properly back now and will be out and about Mockingbay. The actual profile itself hasn't changed too too much in the past two months but it was hidden in a spoiler so. Plus I added new art for header and for her outfit refs list. And new pics of Adelaide because I'm in love with her.

Also She's pretty different so I'm starting relations as a blank slate . I'll only add people as I RP with them cause life hits different.

It's so hard to remember to play her right, I'm so used to her being all happy and bubbly HNNNNG

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A tiny but very relevant update that I'm really only poking about because it changed something that has been a thing for a good year or so now. Also my colour scheme is wine now cause BRANDING

edit cause i found a better wInE cOlOuR

Edit two
i really went hog wild and found a wine colour palette

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Smol updates. some new relations and stuff.

As I really mostly use Adelaide refs on the main, I added an art section for people who drew her on the third post with stuff from Elz Mudpaw11 and my calendar piece from Kamaoe a while back. Thank you all so much :heart:

I’m Trying to get citrine out and doing things a bit more so if you wanna meet her hmu