Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ City Port ]{ Violent } Linistel

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*hides his fish and chips* IT'S MINE YOU WINGED BEAST!
Funny story, I actually went to a beach called Weston-Super-Mare via friend from Swindon once using what little money I had at the time. I had about £5 and I spent it on fish and chips for me and my mate, since I paid the rest of my money to him for fuel.

A seagull literally stole our fish. It swooped down, no word of a lie, and took it from our tray which was in our hands. No wings in our face or anything. That damned thing was trained by the SAS.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Funny story, I actually went to a beach called Weston-Super-Mare via friend from Swindon once using what little money I had at the time. I had about £5 and I spent it on fish and chips for me and my mate, since I paid the rest of my money to him for fuel.

A seagull literally stole our fish. It swooped down, no word of a lie, and took it from our tray which was in our hands. No wings in our face or anything. That damned thing was trained by the SAS.
You should see bridlington, they go in swarms and wait outside the chip shops. You have to guard it.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

Solution:

1. Carry a slingshot with a sizeable pellet.

2. Wait for evil conniving bird to finish fish.

3. Aim for bird’s head and release pellet.

4. Find the fish in the gull’s stomach and continue eating. Alternatively, make the gull into a pie because you’re insane enough already by following this plan, why not keep on?

(Will delete if OP wishes~)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
4. Find the fish in the gull’s stomach and continue eating. Alternatively, make the gull into a pie because you’re insane enough already by following this plan, why not keep on?
Is that what they do in Chicago, eh? xD

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
this is getting a m a s s i v e revamp in near future, memes happened, annoying things followed and now we're here
but hey, it's going great anyway
2018-04-13_10.08.59.png 2018-04-13_10.09.17.png 2018-04-13_10.09.23.png 2018-04-13_10.09.39.png 2018-04-13_10.09.46.png 2018-04-13_10.09.54.png 2018-04-13_10.10.18.png 2018-04-13_10.11.54.png 2018-04-13_10.12.40.png

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
updated, things are more cleaner now
more things will be added along the way
edit; Rossu for gifs :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi! I'd like to apply to come live in your town in a little cute Halfling house if you'd allow me?
IGN: Bartooliinii
Forum Name: Bartooliinii
Character: Aldy McIvy
Discord?: Piratep00f

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Hi! I'd like to apply to come live in your town in a little cute Halfling house if you'd allow me?
IGN: Bartooliinii
Forum Name: Bartooliinii
Character: Aldy McIvy
Discord?: Piratep00f
Sure thing, man. Talk about it more on Discord. c:

flashberry

Settling in Altera
View attachment 92452
View attachment 92450

View attachment 91377

+ M O D E R A T E +

~ Region Status: Open ~

Region Owner/s [ IC and OOC ]:
Duchess Sugar Silveira ( Ruu )
IGN: Ruulu | Syphei | CopheeBee

-=-=-=-=-=-

Index:
Census and Application { x }
Trade, Imports and Exports { x }
Flora and Fauna { x }
Fables and Folklore { x }

Events, History, Religion { x }
Connections, Alliances, Sub-Regions { x }
Notifications { x }
To Do List { x }

-=-=-=-=-=-

< } General Information { >
A land graced with the Blessing of Pulchritude. Ruled by the Silveira family and home to many races with equal interest and unnatural equanimity and retirement. It is known more for its rich farms and detailed embellished structures.

< } General History { >
Migrating across the Southern lands, Silveira set their sights to the South-West of the Deserts where Linistel was reborn into a new era of Independents and Benevelant growth.

< } Rules and Laws { >

+ Laws +
( Coming soon )

+ OOC Rules +
{ Do not steal any items, belongings or builds that aren't yours. Take a look at the King's Law or notify the region owner or staff if you feel something of yours is missing. }
{
Areas for DM's are welcome anywhere in the region, so long as you inform the region owner of the event beforehand. }
{
Do not grief any structure or prop. Break it, you fix it or tell Ruu or Rossu to fix it if you're not able to. }
{
Do not be rude, this a region meant as a chillout zone for OOC as we RP. Any harassment will be dealt with and not be tolerated. }
{
If you happen to purchase a home, it's preferred if you RP in the region. Inactivity building up to a month and the house will be put up for availability again. }
{
If you are to make edits to your building, please let Ruu know beforehand. }

{ + More to be added + }

+ How To Get Here +
Storms Landing > Mockingbay > Linistel

View attachment 95187
View attachment 92451
Special Thanks to:
Fronslin Cukie1 mokwar TheDrakeProject UmbraSicarius Ayda Warwolf @And other other
I lub u all sooo much mWUAH
IGN: flashberry
Forum Name: flashberry
Character: Nyx Neatherweaver
Discord?: Flash Berry#0179

I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but I tried to dm you a month ago with the request :(

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
IGN: flashberry
Forum Name: flashberry
Character: Nyx Neatherweaver
Discord?: Flash Berry#0179

I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but I tried to dm you a month ago with the request :(
Oh odd, I never got an alert. Sorry! I'll throw you a friend request on Discord.