[ City ]{ Moderate } Linistel

I am Wake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*hides his fish and chips* IT'S MINE YOU WINGED BEAST!
Funny story, I actually went to a beach called Weston-Super-Mare via friend from Swindon once using what little money I had at the time. I had about £5 and I spent it on fish and chips for me and my mate, since I paid the rest of my money to him for fuel.

A seagull literally stole our fish. It swooped down, no word of a lie, and took it from our tray which was in our hands. No wings in our face or anything. That damned thing was trained by the SAS.

ShaolinPunk

Lord of Altera
Funny story, I actually went to a beach called Weston-Super-Mare via friend from Swindon once using what little money I had at the time. I had about £5 and I spent it on fish and chips for me and my mate, since I paid the rest of my money to him for fuel.

A seagull literally stole our fish. It swooped down, no word of a lie, and took it from our tray which was in our hands. No wings in our face or anything. That damned thing was trained by the SAS.
You should see bridlington, they go in swarms and wait outside the chip shops. You have to guard it.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

Solution:

1. Carry a slingshot with a sizeable pellet.

2. Wait for evil conniving bird to finish fish.

3. Aim for bird’s head and release pellet.

4. Find the fish in the gull’s stomach and continue eating. Alternatively, make the gull into a pie because you’re insane enough already by following this plan, why not keep on?

(Will delete if OP wishes~)

Ruu

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Syphei
Syphei
Blessed
this is getting a m a s s i v e revamp in near future, memes happened, annoying things followed and now we're here
but hey, it's going great anyway
2018-04-13_10.08.59.png 2018-04-13_10.09.17.png 2018-04-13_10.09.23.png 2018-04-13_10.09.39.png 2018-04-13_10.09.46.png 2018-04-13_10.09.54.png 2018-04-13_10.10.18.png 2018-04-13_10.11.54.png 2018-04-13_10.12.40.png