Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Closed] Contest | The History of Altera

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Damn, now I have to remember names....

Seriously, someone help me out. What was the name of the character who encouraged the hunting of the bastions?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I thought it was Cilan the whole time. I've got all the letters right but in the wrong spots.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
It's Clain. (The account that Clain was played on is the alt account I use. Naturally, the IGN was changed).

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
So where Legion's post lets off is at the end of The Last Exodus Campaign (2013). That is before the corruption campaign in 2014. This is a solid three years of history that we have to cover in 4000 words. Maybe because since Legion's post covers 2011-2013, this post should cover late 2013-2015, and then another post should cover 2015-the current incursion campaign.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is still going! About a week left.

So where Legion's post lets off is at the end of The Last Exodus Campaign (2013). That is before the corruption campaign in 2014. This is a solid three years of history that we have to cover in 4000 words. Maybe because since Legion's post covers 2011-2013, this post should cover late 2013-2015, and then another post should cover 2015-the current incursion campaign.
If you'd like to split the summary, this is fine. Our main basic goal is to look for a summarization to our history and setting for new players to quickly read while making their whitelist and new character, hence the want for it to be short.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

This contest is complete. We've had no entries for it, and have decided we'll work on the writeup with input from players if asked. Look forward to a complete history revamp sometime in the future.

Thank you.
Lore Council

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hello,

This contest is complete. We've had no entries for it, and have decided we'll work on the writeup with input from players if asked. Look forward to a complete history revamp sometime in the future.

Thank you.
Lore Council
Wait!

Entry #1 + Questions/Followup.

Guaranteed accurate to the history of our server. I promise.

"
Our story so far:

In the beginning, the Universe was created.

This made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move.
"
Do I win the prize by default?

;)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Wait!

Entry #1 + Questions/Followup.

Guaranteed accurate to the history of our server. I promise.

"
Our story so far:

In the beginning, the Universe was created.

This made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move.
"

Do I win the prize by default?

;)
You don't- but I'll give you a star for this. It /is/ accurate

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Works for me. XD

(Unfortunately my notes are better for history already covered by the existing thread, so as I mentioned I couldn't do much in this contest.)