Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cloud Sartins application [Declined - Niko]

Cloud_Sartin

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Cloud_Sartin
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
united states

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
most of em i plan to finish them while im waiting to get whitelisted
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
meta gaming is using knowledge i know but my character does not know to play such as stealing something my player would have never known about
but power gaming is where i do things that my character is not physically

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7

8. Tell us about yourself!
well my name is cloud in game and i just like roleplaying in general i play lotsd of rpg games like fallout and skyrim. i love to play dungeons and dragons and lots of other roleplaying games

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
no
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
no i found it myself

Character Name:
Cloud Sartin

Character Age:

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
a tall man with dark brown hair and green eyes wears a red headband on his head all the time

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/11792727/mc-hollow-skin/

Written Test!
i was born in a small village in a far off land. my father and mother were very wealthy and spent thier fortune on needless goods and lavish luxries. As i grew up i realized that these were not a needed thing in our lives. i had a heart of gold some would say in the town giving what money i did not need to the poor. however my parents frowned upon me for doing this. one night as i was giving a few coins to a homeless beggar a guard approached me. he said "you are under arrest for giving to the poor" i went quietly asking what was wrong with that. the guard threw me in the cell. i spent 3 days there before my father came to see me. he said he would let me out if i agreed to never help the poor again. i went along and said yes with such disbelief in my father. in the dead of night i stole a large portion of money from the family vault. i ran far away i vowed i would help those who needed it and never turn my back on another in need if i can. i dubbed my self a paladin and bought some armor and a sword ready to help those who cant help themselves. i travelled to all types of lands helping others in need and for every 2 coins i made adventuring i gave 1 coin to someone who needed it. over time i realized that i need a place to call home nothing grand just a home that would suffice me and my selfless ways. so i traveled to hollow world and headed to the north kingdoms to start a guild for those who want to help others in need. i do many things along the way i stop and give to those in need i do many quests and earn a bit of gold in the process as I board the boat to hollow world i see a familiar face in the crowd. i quickly board the ship and leave for i had seen my father. he looked to be looking for me with 2 guards. as i approach hollow world i cant help but wonder what if i hadnt left what if i never ran. i shrugged off the thought and continued to hollow world. i prayed for protection to whatever higher power there is and continued to my destination.......

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make an application to Hollowworld. Before we continue, there are some things that need to be addressed within your application.

- To start, please make sure you have read the Kings Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides

- Your power gaming definition appears incomplete. I suggest reading the Roleplay Survival Guide and scrolling down to the Powergaming section of the guide. There you will find several examples of what power gaming looks like in Roleplay.

- A character cannot start off with advanced weapons and armor. The most that can be allowed for your character to start off with is a gambeson or leather armor and an iron weapon of your choice. This is done because it is far more fun to attain these items through actual Roleplay and interact with the world rather than to start off with those items in your character's backstory.

- "Hollow World" is not a location that exists in character. The Northern Kingdoms are also currently infested by zombies which was the reason for the latest exodus into the New World/Eastern Kingdoms/Gottland/Austermere (The continent has many names depending on which people you talk to), but the in character name of the role-play setting is called Altera.

- This is not exactly a large issue, but giving to the poor is not seen as a crime in Altera. I recommend something more realistic such as, perhaps, aiding and abetting a debtor who owes significant sums to the state or whatever tickles your fancy.

Once again, I would like to thank for taking the time and effort to write this application. I look forward to reading it once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply.