Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CobwebCrimson's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

CobwebCrimson

I think I might like it here
Time Started- 4:34 pm - 6:55 pm

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
CobwebCrimson (Will change it to CrimRetribution in december.)
2. How old are you?
14, birthdate is September 9th, 2003.

3. What country are you from?
USA (United States of America) Born in washington

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, took me a while but I read it.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Mixing OCC and IN, Example, say my name is crimson. and I am going up to a role-player that I didn't know, and they engaged a conversation with me. and they need to know what's my name by asking me that question and not calling me. "Crimson" without anyone telling them my name. Thats Metagaming that i know of.

Power gaming: Power-gaming is forcing actions on other people and not taking it thats all about them, like mugging and immediate actions. Including in combat in rp style, not killing people instantly like, Beheads you before you have a chance to speak. or Dodging attacks as a success every time. not taking a hit. That's power-gaming.Note about 5: I have experienced this before in MC servers, and literally one person checks my character overtime to see if I kept the same and if not they say, "Bro, your dead. I beheaded you, if you won't listen, (insert insult here).
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, it is against the rules and gives the player a advantage of finding chests, mobs,lava,water, ores unfairly. Including players that are hiding.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
My things i like to do is to read books, and do some gaming. My favorite book is Warriors cats. I don't mind if you read it or not. Sometimes I draw at the night-time, my favorite subject in school is chemistry (Science) and I'm pretty good at math but not fully. I am in Middleschool-Highschool.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am a self-taught drawer but very in-experienced but their on paper. Sadly, I don't want to share any of the work since its pretty bad.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this by minecraft-mp.com. Searching for roleplaying servers. And this had the most people of 17 last time i have checked
About Your Character!
An 19 year old male pretty much a normal human, wanting to travel through the mysterious lands from the snow. He is mysterious but writes to keep his sanity. In his home town he is a lover of meats and nuts. He liked the flute. (Search Medieval Flute on google.) But, things came crashing down.
Character Name:
Crimson Kraken.

Character Age:
19 of age.
Character Race:
(Have a look through our Playable Races!)

Appearance:
Black with dyed shade of purple hair, Brown Eyes, White cloak, leather jacket overlaying a black long-sleeved shirt (black long-sleeved shirt won't show in my character at the moment)

Written Test!
PC 2293 | 8 | 17
Day 7.1

So, where do I begin... Sitting in a chair, packing my items before I go. Books, a quill, and a Cross-Hatch Dubh. (A Scottish Dagger) Putting the small bag on my back, looking outside it snowed, like normal. Walking towards the door, opening it to reveal snow, a icy lake, mountains, tall spruce trees, and a gravel path going down into the trees. Walking out and closing the door. Started to walk down the gravel path covered by trees. If you didn't know, I was a traveling writer, but I never left this island. Only the surrounding towns. I started to hear water colliding with rocks, telling me I'm close to the town where I grew up in. Friends came up saying hello,goodbye, asking questions why I’m leaving. And all i said was the same thing I said with the others “There could be others down there. That we know or not.” I walked down to the pier, unhooking a small sailboat. Wondering about. A myth about people never coming back when they leave. That could happen to me like my old friend years back. A storm, coming out of the blue. Swallowing ships whole that I only heard about. Anyways, the small sailboat rocks back and forth, I jumped the gap between me and the boat. The boat drifted into the sea. Going far away from the island. I said my last words to the island before I come back, if possible. When I looked back to the island, mysteriously nothing was there, just a blue sea. Everything was quiet, I looked back where the boat was facing, clouds turned gray looming above my boat and far beyond my sight. It came behind me too, like I skipped time somehow. Waves started to take height over the ship, crashing upon it. It started to sink the ship, with me in it. Before I could do anything, I sat there. Knowing, I may not come back, whatsoever. Well, it didn’t end there. I lost consciousness, and woke up in a small boat, not the one I started out with. Ending up in a unknown land, unknown region, an unknown town.

In the unknown, Crimson Kraken

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
- Purple in the hair must be dyed, it cannot be natural. (Would also be difficult to dye black hair)
- Purple eyes are unnatural
- There's many grammatical errors in the test, I would ask if you could review it.
- We usually try to steer away from the trope backstories (burning villages, murdered parents, ect)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Let me know when the changes have been made

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Alright, well, I ask that you stick to the setting of a medieval server, as his description strikes me as a tad modern. Camo and such would not be found.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The camo is what I'm referring to. It's too modern for the server

CobwebCrimson

Okay then. I will change the camo to white cloak, gray outlines. Also just finished with the test

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I cannot allow for the camo pattern to be part of it, I'm sorry. It can be fur or anything else, but that pattern is not allowed

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
That one should be fine, yes

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry if the links don't show up, I'll have another mentor list them here in a bit. I'm currently on mobile.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

CobwebCrimson

Thank you! This was my first time doing White-list and i hoped I didn't use a lot of your time :3 Have a nice day Cukie

One question, is there a discord?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
There's a discord, yes. You can find it on the main homepage, there should be a join option