Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cocoman563's Application [Declined - Cukie1]

cocoman563

Villager
Keep in mind that my application isn't currently finished, and I am going to be editing it over the course of the next few days. Thank you!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
cocoman563
2. How old are you?
14 Born on May 15, 2002

3. What country are you from?
The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is acting upon knowledge that you gained OOC in RP. Powergaming is using actions and emotes that don't allow a response from the other character(s). Ex. Hugo shot the man with a bow, shooting him in the head and striking him down, as opposed to Hugo shot the man with a bow.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
There are 5 mentors:
223Hero7,
Cukie1,
Snerus,
Squidziod,
and Tempy_

8. Tell us about yourself!
I was born in Venezuela but moved to the U.S. after living in Argentina for 2 years, I was 5 when I moved to the U.S. and know English quite well. I have 1 sister and 1 brother, I like music such as David Bowie or Queen, my hobbies include playing on the computer and constructing and welding objects such as lamps,knives, and other types of metalwork into whatever object i prefer.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? SirStongdukalot referred me.

Character Name:
John Baker

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
John Baker has a squared face with deep brown eyes and teeth as yellow as a hens beak, he has a slashed nose because of a childhood accident, and very dark and filthy hair. His skin is smudged with mud, dirt, and other filth, taking his milky white skin and turning it a filthy light-brown combination.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
John Baker is a small time pig farmer who had lived in his father's farm under the protection of a noble knight. John knew nothing outside the muddy and trampled fields of his father's farm, so when the Noble Knight along with the rest of the Keep's inhabitants had to evacuate because of a fire caused at the Keep, which burned down the structure, John and his father had to find a job elsewhere because the Knight wasn't paying anymore silver. John's father traveled all along the land looking for a Lord or Knight in need of a helping hand but found none. Finally after almost 2 years of living off of stale bread and spoiled pig stew, John's father was approached by a man which told him that a local minor lord was looking for any farmer to come join his keep. The man told him to go through The old north road. John's father took all his valuables and John. They headed up The old north road to the minor lord's keep. When they got there the minor lord greeted them with a surprised look as the minor lord had never seen anybody as dirty and scruffy looking as the two father and son duo standing right in front of him. The minor lord invited them into his abode and broke bread with John's father while discussing the terms of John's father's work. The minor lord offered them a hot bath and a night in his keep until they had the plot of land ready for John and his father. John lived in the minor lord's land for 7 years until he left his homely abode for a better opportunity in the larger towns and cities. After arriving in one of the many towns in Altera. John found work as a blacksmith's hand and apprentice were he worked for 3 years until he had built up enough money to buy his own suit of chainmail armor and a sword and join the ranks of mercenary work. John worked as a mercenary until he had an almost fatal injury happen to him in one of many of his contracted missions. John left the mercenary world for 2 years, which gave him time to rehabilitate from his experience as a mercenary and become a wondering sell sword. John has working as a wondering sell sword to this day. Getting many jobs from protecting a farmer's farm while the farmer was absent to being employed by a lord to patrol the trails and roads from between cities.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there. Your current application is incomplete, I'll give you a chance to finish. Just let me know.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-No advanced skills. All skills must be novice
-Please re-evaluate the grammar and syntax. Some sentences are hard to understand
-Undead are no longer a threat. (He'd have to be very young for it to be part of his past)
-Bandits are a bit cliche (Both them attacking and being part of their group)
-We usually try to discourage characters being orphans.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I noticed this was edited, please do let me know when you do edit.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Something to consider:
-It's still not clear if he's advanced in smithing or not, please keep this novice.
-No advanced gear, meaning only leather or gambeson.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm going to have to decline this for inactivity.