Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Collinbob's application for whitelist :) - accepted Cast

Collinbob

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Collinbob
2. Your real name:Griffin
3. Age:23
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I will read it before entering

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplay on servers. My friend had one exact same concept with medival aspects and stuff but he ended it so I am looking for a new one :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is griffin, I do alot of football and sports. I love to play minecraft with friends or on single player, I also do videos but not so much recently. I am a friendly person, i love palying on servers that are medieval! RPG are the best such as skrim and the whole elder scrolls series, but I also like to play some Call Of duty! i LOVE games but im also a very athletic person. I am very cooperative with other people and i just love working in societies.I like starting or being in towns that have shops with friendly people. I like the whole concept of a medieval RPG.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sadly i do not as my computer crashed because of some virus. So everything got deleted sorry! :(

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I just really wish you would accept me because this sounds like a very good server filled with friendly people. I normally do not fill out applications for server but this one struck my eye. I normally dont because of the whole signup thing is long and stuff. I was persistant on this one because it kept on saying that is not a valid birth date but normally i would have gave up, but this one i just kept trying and realized my birth date was set to 1888 not 1988 :p

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes, i do not hack and i especially do not like hackers!

12. How did you find out about our server?
I was on MC server list and it was there. I did not know how to get to this webstie but i was a try hard and found it out :p

Please accept me!

Collinbob

Villager
man ive been constantly on waiting to see if im accepted ive listend to the 4 podcasts read the tome of citizenship and now just reading unban thngs and other applications! lol