Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ComMission Impossible [OPEN]

Should I start asking for real money?

• No not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it’s good enough

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Want to do some more outfit drawing so I’ll be doing one full body no background commission of a female character for 30k rads for the first person who replies.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey y'all. As I mentioned on my art thread, I was recently made redundant. I'm still working at the moment but soon won't be and the job hunt is ongoing.

In anticipation of being unemployed and having a lot of free time, I thought I'd give commissions another go. I've got three Ko-fi slots open and aim to be working on them throughout the month but will be able to spend more time on them at the end of October and into early November (so an ETA to have them done in early November depending on how complex they are)

Below is my new menu and you can see some more details about each commission type { here }

Commission Prices.jpg

Once I am actually no longer working I'm going to be pushing these on other platforms so this is a sort of early-bird exclusive just for you guys ;)

Anywho, thanks for any consideration and for the support y'all have shown me over the years.

p.s. NOT emergency commissions. I'm not like on the edge of poverty or anything, I appreciate any concern, but I do not want people to think I am in desperate need and spend money where they might not have in other circumstances. I am sad to lose my job but I am okay!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey y'all. As I mentioned on my art thread, I was recently made redundant. I'm still working at the moment but soon won't be and the job hunt is ongoing.

In anticipation of being unemployed and having a lot of free time, I thought I'd give commissions another go. I've got three Ko-fi slots open and aim to be working on them throughout the month but will be able to spend more time on them at the end of October and into early November (so an ETA to have them done in early November depending on how complex they are)

Below is my new menu and you can see some more details about each commission type { here }

View attachment 138576

Once I am actually no longer working I'm going to be pushing these on other platforms so this is a sort of early-bird exclusive just for you guys ;)

Anywho, thanks for any consideration and for the support y'all have shown me over the years.

p.s. NOT emergency commissions. I'm not like on the edge of poverty or anything, I appreciate any concern, but I do not want people to think I am in desperate need and spend money where they might not have in other circumstances. I am sad to lose my job but I am okay!

Bumping as I still have two Ko-fi slots open. This will be the last one I do here before I promote them elsewhere.

also my last day of work is Tuesday so turnaround will likely be quicker