Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Commission the Gecko

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Vermella needs a public seat of power. I need over 100k Rads to make that possible.

fortunately, I have trade skills. and I need something relaxing to do anyways. PM or post on this thread if you're interested.

Gaby Commissions!!!!!!

Firstly, I can do builds! primarily underground ones, but I have been branching out recently with aboveground buildings! my main building style is highly geometric, usually involving a very specific symmetrical design, such as crosses, circles, squares, etc. good for temples and churches. I also can do builds that conform to the landscape around them, though these builds are usually smaller as a result. I take inspiration from multiple sources, and I am very serious about researching architectural styles for such a project.
or I could just methodically shovel dirt. I like that too. very relaxing, the repetitive minecraft things.

examples:

Shoreless-themed temple thing:
2014-09-11_18.27.55.png
Vermella-themed castle:
2014-09-29_17.57.40.png
2014-09-29_17.58.13.png
hugely incomplete creative build. a mage's academy:
2014-09-29_18.04.05.png
the House of Vermella in Falandraal:
2014-09-29_18.18.47.png
Secondly, I can do drawings! I am personally proud at what I have found myself capable of accomplishing with digital art, and tablet = :heart: . so, I can draw your character, I can draw your character doing something silly, I can draw a symbol for your character's organization, I can draw something totally unrelated to Hollowworld, I can draw your character kissing Sallana, I can draw anything, so long as it's PG-13.

examples:

Gwelline and Vallekaas.png red.png Archangel Vermella.png Andras the Steadfast.png reclining caparii.png
Finally.... I think I make pretty skins. if you want me to do a skin or edit a skin, go ahead.

EDIT: pricing!
I don't run a charity, but also, I totally run a charity. I have no idea what things are worth in rads. name your own price for every commission (and please be fair).
depending on how good a job you desire, I will accept monetary payments from 100 rads to 10k rads. pay what you can afford.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera

Completed Commissions:
@TurtlePrada - Mheagan being a boss - 10k rads
http://i.imgur.com/thM8kVV.png
B) B) B)
Vhaejek being confus - 10k rads

@IceandFire - Athryl and Silas, chillin'
http://imgur.com/EesiOH0

@Patrickdxs Portrait of Loup Caedit (2 pictures)
Link 1
Link 2

@ForestRose A Picture of Eyota

@BrianAT16 - Melosa being Engulfed in Jishrim Smoke

@Niah Aracena being cray

@Sos Valcor being Valcor
-more to come

NEW POLICY
From now on, if someone just tells me to draw “X character” with no specifics on what they want the character to do, what general themes they want in the picture, or what they want the picture for, I’m going to roll a d20.

If I don’t get more than a 10 on the roll, guess what.
I will now draw your character kissing whatever god they worship.
Said god happens to be the opposite gender to your character? I’m genderbending the god.
Your character is underage? I’m aging them up.
Your character worships two gods? Double divine makeouts.
Your character worships a dragon? Dragon makeouts
Your character worships an elemental? Elemental makeouts
Your character’s an atheist or indecisive? I’m flipping a coin. Heads, Sallana, Tails, Jishrim. Maybe draw Jax fist pumping in the background, because he approves of my usage of random probability.

If I roll higher than a 10, they just get a portrait.
this is not to punish anyone. this is me memeing around. if you want your character doing something that's NOT kissing the god they worship, just specify "I want a PORTRAIT," or just hecking give me a scene already, and I'll understand.

Victims:

@Tomato150 - Azoth kissing Sallana (he seemed to really like it)
- 2 more rolled bad... coming soon.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I added a pricing scale.

you can pay 100 rads for a silly thing
edit: this is what a silly thing looks like:
ehehehehe.png

Last edited:

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
"Oh, awesome, another art commi--"

"wat"
"WAT"

:heart:
*rushes to cash in emeralds*
No, but, seriously, woo! Gaby art! Do we PM you requests, or post them on this thread?

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Ok, it's about time I need a new profile pic.~
I guess you can kinda work of anything Azoth, and the budget just for something small is 2.5K

Let your imagination go wild~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Can I pay you in eternal friendship? You're fantastic!
(Mildly j/k about paying you in friendship. )