Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Commissions [Closed]

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I need plot money so I'm selling my skills. You can pay before or after, I don't really care. But you won't get full art until I'm paid. (Cuz I'm greedy and stuff) Fill out the thing below, and I'll put you in one of the empty slots. I'll leave it open for a few hours or until all the slots are filled. And I think at this point it goes without saying that I do lingerie and the like. If I missed any vital piece of info, let me know.
Tmw, I forget to say: Pay Kamaoe
DISCLAIMERS AHOY!:
The fewer refs you give me, the more artistic liberties I have to take. So if you want it to look like your char, I need deets. Don't let me fumble around for it.
I reserve the right to do these in any order I choose, if I think it'll be easier or quicker.
I'm doing this slot style, so the first ten people get in. If you don't get in this time, I'll likely be open again once I'm done with this block. So keep yer pants on.

Sketch thing, no color available 2500. With buddy: 3000

Portrait, 5000 rads b/w, 5250 b/w with buddy, 5500 color, 5525 with buddy

Chibi, 5000 rads b/w, 5250 b/w with buddy, 5500 color, 6000 color with buddy

Bust detailed: b/w 7500, b/w with buddy 7750, color 8000, color with buddy 8500

Full body detailed: B/W 9500, B/W with buddy 9750, Color 10,000, Color with buddy 10,500

Character Reference sheet
15k basic, 1k for additional outfits, 3k for additional armor
Basic includes character front, back, and any identifying marks (scars, tattoos, birthmarks). Also includes free updates of scars.

Shading styles;
Dark and not dark
(Other example on this post with shading are 'not dark' shading.)
Dark shading example;

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
IGN:
References/ pose:
Description/ char profile:
Style:
Color (Y/N):
Shading style:
Show reciept:

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
IGN: BrainAT16
References/ pose: [Top Lefthand pose]
Description/ char profile: [LINK]
Style: Detailed Bust
Color (Y/N): Yes
Paid Before/After: Will pay before, here in a few minutes.
Show Receipt:

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
IGN: Wanderer_Joe
References/ pose: Skulking, slouched position with his hands by his sides. He looks like Hiccup from How to Train your Dragon. Strong Cheekbones, Slight Broad Shoulders, Strong Chin, Soft Dark Eyes. A little scrawny.
Shot (Head shot, medium shot, full body): Full Body please
Description/ char profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rangers-apprentice-kid-joseph-van-aken-valen.38755/
Style: Detailed
Color (Y/N): Y
Paid before/after: I'll get to it as soon as possible/
Show reciept:

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IGN: Y'know, boo. Jasper151627237
Descriptions, references and the likes: Ill fix this up over skype because I love throwing 20+ refs onto Imgur
Style: Chibi
Color: Ye
Paying after
Receipt:

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
IGN: Hollicynthea
References/ pose: References are present in the char profile. The skin is the most accurate 'reference' along with the written descriptions of appearance and clothing, picture references further down in the thread are to help visualize the char more than just the skin would, though these refs are not to be taken litteral ofcourse.
So with all that, there's still some room for interpretation on the character.
Possible poses could be him tooting a horn, holding a bundle or bouquet of flowers, or something generally playful... but to be fair, I'm just going to completely leave it up to you.
Feel free to pick anything you find the most fitting. :)
Description/ char profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/linden-duskgrove.39343/
Style: Chibi
Color (Y/N): Yus
Paid before/after: Already paid.
Show reciept:

Last edited: