Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Commissions [Closed]

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Alright, that's closed ladies and gents.
I will likely be opening them as soon as possible after these are done, so buy other people's nice art.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
AydaAnaiahbuddy.png I messed with this one and made it a lil better. >H>;
There's gonna be like... one of these for each batch, I swear.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Finished off this round of comms with this piece for Azur
Azur'sComm.png
B/w bust. Mmm.
EDIT: Took off the one with the background because I can't stand that weird lil space from the fill tool.
EDIT 2: Or not... will fix anyway.

Attachments

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Kammy needs more plots so these are open once more!
5 slots as before, plus one in reserve because I keep my promises. Spirit
New options available, so be sure to look at op!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
IGN: Sigurthur
References/ pose: squinting at something out of scene while jotting down notes in a leather book with a quill, pissed as though ready to lean back if it attacks
Description/ char profile:

Rosmund Oswell is a very professorial type, wearing full tweed with patches on the elbows. He's got on a wrinkled white collared shirt underneath, which on occasion has unexplainable stains in fun colors. He customarily has a blue cravat tucked in there as well.

He's somewhere in his forties, with mild wrinkles forming, a balding head with random einstein-like tufts sticking out, and only one complete eyebrow (the other being singed short).

Partially based on Doc Brown

Style: full body, detailed
Color (Y/N): Y
Paid before/after: when I get home from work
Show reciept:

Skin Visualized

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
He's basically a suit of armor, right?
I don't mind trying that out. :p
He's 7ft tall, same proportions as the Hulk basically, and has two elbow joints on each arm, which can bend in basically any direction instead of 2 like regular ones.

Also the armor banding is hella complex. Michcat got it pretty good with www.tdu.me/vorar

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
He's 7ft tall, same proportions as the Hulk basically, and has two elbow joints on each arm, which can bend in basically any direction instead of 2 like regular ones.

Also the armor banding is hella complex. Michcat got it pretty good with www.tdu.me/vorar
Hmm... complex but not impossible. I'd be able to hit you up during each step of it.
If it's what you want, fill out the form and I'll see if I can't do Vorar up right.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
IGN: Baron_Aron
References/ pose: Smurf wanna get Olive in here?
Description/ char profile: tdu.me/vorar
Style: full body detailed color, maybe buddy
Color (Y/N): y
Paid before/after:
Show reciept: