Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Compendium Housing

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

The City of Records opens her arms to all. To the tired and displaced we give the opportunity for work and residence. For the scholars and alchemists, we offer a center for study. There is work for those that would tend the farms just as much as those that would work as a scribe. The Compendium invites those that seek to find their place.

break-b.png
UNDER CONSTRUCTION​

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
The Manor... Can I have a look at it? Might be interested in the one of the manor for Diamond to stay when she visits :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Manor... Can I have a look at it? Might be interested in the one of the manor for Diamond to stay when she visits :D
You're welcome to look at it, but the houses are for permanent residents. ^^; Edric doesn't offer houses for visitors because of limited space.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Interested in moving over to the Compendium and specifically the -Hill Burrow- home.
Who should I contact about that?