Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Conquête de Golden Bay

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

‘’Today is le day that we unite the middle realm under the Havre Royauté, Chevaliers!.Today is le day on which we will forge new trade routes, and expand our everlasting sanctified state under the holy guidance of Lord Ignis and the Ecclesia!’’

-King Thorius Du Lavoyard, 13th of Fogwater, 225.

On the 13th of Fogwater, Season of Harvest, the Armées of the Lyserium will march to secure the tactical and very profitable location that is Golden Bay, to permanently oversee control over the middle trading routes and further the cause of the Faithful. This move is expected to be mostly peaceful by the Lyserium high administration, as intelligence reports Golden Bay has very few means of aggression. As soon, detachments of Gardes and several Chevaliers and Inquisitors will be sent to accompany the master-Conservator and Capitaine Beaumont to negotiate the terms of the pact with the Golden bay Council.

The Royauté expects to be able to set beneficial links and infrastructures with the realm council heading Golden Bay, and plans to respect said council’s authority over the region and be invited to participate in the Purple Court. As Golden Bay was deemed largely defenceless by the Lyserium, it is expected that it shall implement better defensive means and set a standing Garde squadron in Golden Bay, to prevent further attempts of subversive elements against the serene order of the middle realm. The Haven Trade Company has already approved plans towards helping the grand construction of Golden Bay by furnishing the monetary resources for the development of a trade road linked with Champagnac and a military fortress on a defensive position, to protect Golden Bay.

king 2.JPG

Last edited:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Time: 13/14 September. Time to be verified, but probably later than midnight GMT.
Event tag: Potentially Violent, most likely~

People who would know about this:
Lavoyarde Lyserium administration

Parties involved:
Assailants:
-2nd armée Lavoyarde

Defendants:
-Golden Bay and all two of their trusty steeds~

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Ohh boy, people are not going to be happy with the Layovard about this.

Edit: People outside Golden Bay*

Last edited:

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Do note that my involvement may be subject to removal, as we are merely guestimating the amount of time my character's revival will take to be finished, with overflow for RP preparation. I very well may have no part in this event at all.

Last edited:

Sos

Lord of Altera
finally work for pariah, with all this bloodshed, there must be someone wanting a merc :D

and I volunteer a choice of song

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
finally work for pariah, with all this bloodshed, there must be someone wanting a merc :D

and I volunteer a choice of song
¬_¬ you really want Pariah to kill me don't you?

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Also for this event just happening to be there at the exact time and the exact place on the exact date by "coincidence" or "chance" is not smiled upon.