Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Conquête de Golden Bay

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
And of course, as soon as Lavoyarde does something interesting, everyone begins to become white knights.
I don't think I was being a white knight, I don't think anyone in this conflict ICly is more right than the other, it's more of a matter that doing this will cause more tension, and will cause IC intrigue and obviously, conflict. I'm not trying to say they shouldn't do it, I am just saying that what comes as a reaction to this should be pretty big.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*Posters would be hanged around the plazas of Le Havre and the comtés of le Royaume, of royal manufacture. A single poster could also be seen at the Crossroads, hanged by a hooded man who then quickly left *

It is with extreme pleasure that the Purple Court would announce that a deal was struck between the Kingdom of Le Havre and the Government of Golden Bay. Indeed, as officially signed by the Master Conservator in the name of le serene King Thorius I and the now named Duc Sankera de Golden Bay, the new Duché of Golden Bay has been annexed into the grand Lavoyarde Kingdom and both nations now rejoice at these news. It is with great hope towards the future of the now fully united middle continent that Thorius du Lavoyarde himself wishes to inform the peuple of la Nation that the Kingdom grows ever stronger in face of adversity and rivalty. King Thorius, Duc Sankera and Seigneur Gavin Adomar now look forward to establishing new commercial lines, roads and trading centers between the newly joined city and the rest of the Marquisats and Duchés. In fealthy of our undying Lord, Ignis, and by the grace of the Purple Court, the Lyserium Ecclesia sees it's influence expand once more and with no effusions of blood.

King Thorius 1er du Lavoyarde

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Every time I read, Duché, I get the feeling I'm called douchebag

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Event tag changed to ''finished'' as this event will not happen.

However, this will not change any other events that were to be held in Golden Bay.