Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon [Content Warning] Tales of Astrum

Should I continue writing this series?

• Total voters

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
How so? ;-;
He looked back to the opposite tower to see a gleam of blond hair in the place of the guard's helmet. As the guard turned to look towards him, Malcolm's eyes focused onto Captain Floyd's well chiseled features. With a blush, Malcolm's heart fluttered as his sheltered feeling once more rose. Upon meeting Floyd's gaze he looked away shyly, his cheeks reddening further. Malcolm was sure that Floyd would never want to be seen with him, he was a lowly guard, and the thought that Floyd would ever be with a man was beyond question. Malcolm sighed sadly. Upon this his mind flashed back to his father and how he reacted when he had first shown interest in another man.
not on my islamic server

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Naw man, don't stop. never stop. Man's not stop, never stop.
In all seriousness, don't ever stop even if the majority tells you to stop; this is quality stuff!

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Chapter Four is Underway, I have also made some edits to the other three chapters, adding extra detail and also fixing some mistakes!