Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Contest] The Last Comic (Artist) Standing

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I asked, and the players have spoken! You guys wanted another art contest, so I come to you with a new WEEKLY CONTEST. What kind of contest is it? The kind of contest where you take three words and incorporate them into the best comic you possibly can!

Here's the scoop-

Every week, I will post three words. Artists need to take those three works and incorporate them somehow into a comic. The comic can be any medium, so you can do it digitially, on MS Paint, on a sheet of notebook paper that you took a picture, shaved into the fur of your dog- So long as it meets the following criteria:

• Must be one 'page'
  • Cannot be more than six panels.
    • (It can be less than six if you prefer)
  • Needs to incorporate all three keywords.
    • It can be text in the comic or it can be a drawing/depiction of the keyword
  • Must be set in Altera and Medieval Fantasy.
    • No comics about nerds at their computers

If it meets the criteria, reply to this thread. The comic with the most likes will win 1,000r.

The first set of words will be announced tomorrow on Monday, April 4th!

Last edited by a moderator:

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Right! Apologies if your posts have been deleted - needed to do a little cleaning up.

The Last Comic (Artist) Standing is officially back on track! The words of the week are:

Week 1: 'Sallana, Feathers, Kingdom' (shamelessly stolen from you Niek Morenta ;) )

Entries to be submitted by 12th April. Good luck!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Waddafu I wants claims too.

Thought I might hook onto recent events! :)
Hope you like this small 'comic'!

Week 1: 'Sallana, Feathers, Kingdom'
kingdom feathers sallana.jpg

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Claim it with your comic, baby ;)
omg bae you made my day, I have to say, I didn't know what to draw, you see? but now I know, caw-caw, yihee!!
EDIT: Oh! Any canvas size requirements / resolution?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
beep boop updated my post with my entry. Looking forward to see how other people interpreted the three words!!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Congratulations to Piratep00f on the most likes for his comic! You shall be receiving the prize soon. :D

Now, to get this fun ball rolling, the next three set of words are: "Captain Lynnet, Sailing, Pirates"

GOODLUCK!!!

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Hot diggity damn here it is:LCS1.png
This thread better make a comeback because I had a lot of fun with this