Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Contest] Video Creating & Writing

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Correct! It'll be ending soon, however. The end of the month is upon us!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
The contest ends today! You have until 5pm to submit any last entries!

The judging and handout of prizes will take place on Monday :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Nope! We're still deciding and compiling all the entries, because there were a TON.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The winner will be announced shortly. There was some delay with the map transition, plugin releases, and back to school and school/college. There have been no more entries accepted since the closing date, so don't worry about some last minute trying to win a prize.

Hold on to your horses.

-K9

Etow

Lord of Altera
maybe not enought entries? doesn't look like there are that many on this post. Id add my vid if it were still open xD But I guess Ill wait till the next one.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
maybe not enought entries? doesn't look like there are that many on this post. Id add my vid if it were still open xD But I guess Ill wait till the next one.
Sorry about that guys. IceandFire is the one that had all the info and that was taking care of the contest. Unfortunately he's gone missing for quite some time and we can't do anything without him. We hoped he would come back sooner to take care of this, but apparently not... We promise we'll keep you updated as soon as we have some news!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sorry about that guys. IceandFire is the one that had all the info and that was taking care of the contest. Unfortunately he's gone missing for quite some time and we can't do anything without him. We hoped he would come back sooner to take care of this, but apparently not... We promise we'll keep you updated as soon as we have some news!
thanks for the honest reply!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I've asked the rest of the Media Department to handle this as I handle far more pressing matters in my life than this.

I'm sorry if you are upset, but hopefully, as I've asked in the past, it'll be handled soon.

Thanks!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
not upset, just wanted to know some honest truth, since it shouldn't take too long to watch/read and then make a top selection.

Totally understand that HW is not on your priority list! Don't worry, :)

I just didn't know why it was taking so long and figured someone could have made a top by now, no blame on anyone in particular. :eek:

Take care lad!

Hellian

Lord of Altera
I know things have been busy, with a new map and now a new owner, by ahh.. any idea when this'll be judged, or has it been dropped and/or put on the back burner?