Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Corvermell News

Gaby

Lord of Altera
(Corvermell's info can be found here)

war has already begun for the newly-founded nations of Corvermell and Morgnatha.
seriously. it's like they were made to hate each other.

Telegram Log:
Morgnatha:
Hello.. Corvermell

HehehehehHEHEHEHEHheeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pleasure... seeing you again.

Corvermell:
indeed, it is a...
"pleasure."

we will not have your heretic speech uttered within our borders, and leave your secret police to roam other realms. do not harm us, and we shall not harm you.

that is the way of the Law of Red.

Morgnatha:
You must perish for YOU are the heretic! We will not play your games and we WILL destroy you. Consider this! A declaration of WAR!

Corvermell:
I believe that for the moment, we should...

oh, it's ON.
more news at 10

@BrianAT16

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Azerwind is going to stay far away from you two @mokwar ;-; sorry I used the name but some butt already took Marr as a name ;-;

Gaby

Lord of Altera
another theocratic nation has extended an arm of aid to Our Holy State:

Greetings to the fellow Theocracy. Have you heard of our Lord and Savior, Turi? Turi, the God of Health and Safety is the shining beacon of Turious' citizens. Tell me, Leader of Corvermell, do you feel safe today?

It has been seen that your Goddess of Red does not allow you to spill the blood of any; Tell me, how else are you to protect your own? I suggest a method for the safety of all to be the rampart of the future, while you do not overstep your theological guidelines. Perhaps we could forge an alliance to safeguard you through the trying times evident in the future?
Grand Priestess Petra Galtari Igna is considering the offer, as the heretics of Morgnatha will be a formidable foe.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Grand Priestess Petra Galtari Igna is considering the offer, as the heretics of Morgnatha will be a formidable foe.
our spies have just informed us that the cruel dictator of Morgnatha had also received an offer of alliance from this nation.
it is clear this theocracy is composed of either fools or backstabbers. they will not be trusted.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
our spies have just informed us that the cruel dictator of Morgnatha had also received an offer of alliance from this nation.
it is clear this theocracy is composed of either fools or backstabbers. they will not be trusted.
it appears to be that the Turians are more complex than we first thought them to be.
they will be watched.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Technocracy of Mechanica Rationalis hereby extends the offer of 2,000 Mark XXII Spider Units to the nation of Corvermell for the purposes of national defense. The unhindered aggression of Morgnatha will not be tolerated. The MXXII SU "Crawler" is excellent at urban warfare, close-quarters combat, and fighting on uneven or crowded terrain.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
The Technocracy of Mechanica Rationalis hereby extends the offer of 2,000 Mark XXII Spider Units to the nation of Corvermell for the purposes of national defense. The unhindered aggression of Morgnatha will not be tolerated. The MXXII SU "Crawler" is excellent at urban warfare, close-quarters combat, and fighting on uneven or crowded terrain.
wot

Gaby

Lord of Altera
how good is it at determining friend from foe? and can it subdue nonviolently, or only kill?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
how good is it at determining friend from foe? and can it subdue nonviolently, or only kill?
I'll get the Factbook entry.

• Mark XXII Spider Unit "The Crawler":
    The Crawler is 1.5 meters tall and has 8 autonomous limbs, each running on a separate subsystem linked to a central unit.
    Features:
    Two (2) redundant radiation-shielded Mark M MR-AI units, running ASU-OS v.15.3.2.08
    Eight (8) radiation-shielded Mark IX L-SYS units, connected to the MR-AI units.
    Sixteen (16) Teflon-coated spring-knives, two per leg and fully retractable.
    Two (2) Anti-infantry 5.56mm machine guns on rotating mounts capable of X, Y, and Z axis rotation.

Purpose: Anti-guerilla, anti-infantry, structure infiltration.

The Crawler is designed to be able to navigate narrow areas the Camel is unable to move through. It is designed as an anti-infantry unit, able to attack with stabs from any of its legs, which can remain operational even after the central body has been damaged. Its two guns are designed to keep infantry suppressed while it advances. The Crawler is often accompanied by the RD-15 drone, the most abject horror of the entire MR military.

So maybe not the most nonlethal countermeasure. Designed mostly as a shock and awe weapon like the RD-15. My military stuff is pretty out of date though, so I'm gonna have to go through it.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'll get the Factbook entry.

• Mark XXII Spider Unit "The Crawler":
    The Crawler is 1.5 meters tall and has 8 autonomous limbs, each running on a separate subsystem linked to a central unit.
    Features:
    Two (2) redundant radiation-shielded Mark M MR-AI units, running ASU-OS v.15.3.2.08
    Eight (8) radiation-shielded Mark IX L-SYS units, connected to the MR-AI units.
    Sixteen (16) Teflon-coated spring-knives, two per leg and fully retractable.
    Two (2) Anti-infantry 5.56mm machine guns on rotating mounts capable of X, Y, and Z axis rotation.

Purpose: Anti-guerilla, anti-infantry, structure infiltration.

The Crawler is designed to be able to navigate narrow areas the Camel is unable to move through. It is designed as an anti-infantry unit, able to attack with stabs from any of its legs, which can remain operational even after the central body has been damaged. Its two guns are designed to keep infantry suppressed while it advances. The Crawler is often accompanied by the RD-15 drone, the most abject horror of the entire MR military.

So maybe not the most nonlethal countermeasure. Designed mostly as a shock and awe weapon like the RD-15. My military stuff is pretty out of date though, so I'm gonna have to go through it.
hrm.

no possible way to refit these spiders with nonlethal darts? we're very big on the whole no killing thing

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The spiders can be refit from knives to stun batons or something if that's what you're after. The reason there's two in there is in case the first gets lodged in someone and the spider wants to keep going. And the mounted guns can be swapped with some nonlethal solution as well.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
The spiders can be refit from knives to stun batons or something if that's what you're after. The reason there's two in there is in case the first gets lodged in someone and the spider wants to keep going. And the mounted guns can be swapped with some nonlethal solution as well.
we'll take it.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This is in grave violation of inter-nation relation protocols. The Imperium and it's commonwealth of protectorates demand that the nation of tin cans refrain from committing to illegal war support to the independent city-state of Corvermell.

Overlord Protects.