Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I want join.
We have a pretty strict training regime, and a vigorous, intense entry test.
If you do make it in, we'll have to mail you our t-shirt. We're also sponsored by Doritos and Gunnar Glasses. So every tournament we have to wear the glasses and eat Doritos. Both logos are on the shirt.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
We have a pretty strict training regime, and a vigorous, intense entry test.
If you do make it in, we'll have to mail you our t-shirt. We're also sponsored by Doritos and Gunnar Glasses. So every tournament we have to wear the glasses and eat Doritos. Both logos are on the shirt.
Hold up- if you're not sponsored by Monster or Red Bull I want nothing to do with you.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Oh of course. The barriers to entry for the CS:GO competitive scene are just gargantuan!
Oh, tell me about it, man.
We'll have to set up a date where we can get you into a game and give you our pro-test. As we like to call it.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Oh, tell me about it, man.
We'll have to set up a date where we can get you into a game and give you our pro-test. As we like to call it.
Sick! Just let me know, I'm free pretty much all day. That or I'm training grip strength so I can control my mouse with X-treme precision.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Sick! Just let me know, I'm free pretty much all day. That or I'm training grip strength so I can control my mouse with X-treme precision.
Ah, awesome, dude!
I think we might even work up a sponsorship with Razer.
Get kitted up with their stuff. And yeah, grip strength is super important. Don't overwork your wrist, though!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
"X-treme" you say?

Deash, this is some next level stuff..

-K9

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Ah, awesome, dude!
I think we might even work up a sponsorship with Razer.
Get kitted up with their stuff. And yeah, grip strength is super important. Don't overwork your wrist, though!
I won't. Carpal tunnel has felled some of the greatest CS:GO champs. RIP in pieces.

Spark

Broken
v.v not sure if troll or......

Either way, everyone I used to play with has quit so now I have to rely on random matchmaking.....which makes it really hard to maintain or improve my rank. I went from Nova 3 to 1 in 2 days, then got up to Nova Master a few days after that. Now I'm just stuck there.