Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crafter Group [join us!]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Good day to you!

I have a vision, an idea, that I hope others will support and join.
A lot of us have some kind of crafter-character.
That can be a tailor, a mason, a blacksmith, a carpenter, a cook, etc.
Bottom-line is: When you want to progress, you need to type out your actions in rp.
Whether you work with clothes or with steel, you have to perform the actions to craft what you want.

I've been spamming /ch rp in Queensport with my actions for nobody to hear.
I would enjoy it much more if people would read what I'm doing and to read what others are doing as well.
And I know at least some of you crafter character playing people have felt the same way.
Too little RolePlay going on, too little people interested in your craft, too little trade.
I suggest we team up, to give each other what we like most!

Untitled-1.jpg

Let's put the tailors together with the cooks, the carpenters with the blacksmiths, the shipwrights with the masons, let's all get together in one medieval village!
Whoever likes this idea can just put a comment down here and we'll get in touch. The idea is to make yourself a base of operations in the same town as the others do, so the main roleplay when you craft will be happening at that site.

I'd like to suggest the Queen's Port region of BrianAT16 for this group. (He doesn't know this at the moment I'm writing this so we'll have to wait for a reply from him whether or not we can base it there. I'm open to other suggestions as well)

If you like, I'm sure Brian has a vacant house for you to live in. Perhaps we could even W/E your crafter's house from another region into his, if he is okay with it. (I'll gladly help pay for the w/e costs for such an undertaking).

I hope to see some enthusiastic people that'll join us in this idea.
I envision logging onto HW and into a roleplay chat that is filled with the sounds of crafting people.
Wouldn't it be great to use your character's crafting experience to trade and rp with other crafters?

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
A main forge in Queen's Port would be sweet, seeing as it's close to Rimtar

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
We're almost done building the city and will hopefully be doing more recruiting once Queens Port is finished. I know it'd be amazing to see folks thriving and plying their trade there. :D

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
This sounds awesome and I would be more than happy to get people set up in Queen's Port if they so desired with whatever they need! :D

A main forge in Queen's Port would be sweet, seeing as it's close to Rimtar
This can be arranged- there is actually an empty forge in Queen's Port that no one runs so if you want it just seek me out. ^-^

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This sounds awesome and I would be more than happy to get people set up in Queen's Port if they so desired with whatever they need! :D

This can be arranged- there is actually an empty forge in Queen's Port that no one runs so if you want it just seek me out. ^-^
I will most certainly seek you out, then :D
"In Kane we trust."

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
alright, well then, the location is settled! :D
A call to all crafty-type of characters to come and visit Queen's Port and see if you can arrange a home there :D
I'll hang up a poster at crossroads inn or something for IC reasons. :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to start roleplaying with whoever is interested. Please feel free to add me on skype so we can make an arrangement that we're both online.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
*shuffles his robed feet*

I /already/ live in the QP. I'd love to have some more RP for my priest. (Besides, of course, Paint stealing my grapes! You pesky kid!). I can provide for all your spiritual needs.

I support this whole-heartily.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Asirel Luik
You've got a tailor char right?
Are you interested in perhaps setting up a shop at QP? We could definitely use you!