Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creampuff Boy's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Creampuff Boy

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
TheGodOfTheSea
2. How old are you?
19 years old.

3. What country are you from?
The United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes though not as thoroughly as I wanted to at first considering there is a lot to take in.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is taking information received outside of any rp event/situation and using it to affect future rp events to and make then favor you. Power gaming is while roleplaying with another person you constantly make it so the other person does not get a chance to attack you and you constantly state that your character uses powers that are clearly overpowered.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7 (223Hero7)
8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy the art of roleplaying in minecraft considering servers can build the game however they please and can create their own story and events that are unique to their server. The number of roleplaying servers is small when you factor in the attention to detail, the effort and overall the communities that are friendly towards newcomers, so I am always on the search for a great server to participate in. I enjoy cooking quite a lot and I am now to the point in my life where people or even companies as me to come and cook for them and their executives for private events. As for books and stories, I am in love with Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Norse and all other kinds of mythology and pantheons. P.S. My favorite series is the Percy Jackson Universe written by Rick Riordan. I also love chameleons, I currently have one chameleon named Medusa, ironically, and love her so much.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I dabble in writing up stories and lore but I have done quite a bit for servers. I currently work alongside the lore team on the server I am Server Manager on and love helping them write and expand the universe. If you are interested in any way about my work please reach me on Discord.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I was looking around as the number of RP servers I play on is quite small and barely any of them last beyond a few months or beyond one summer. I found this server on PMC and it looked quite interesting once I had my first peek at the forums here.

Character Name:
Percival A. Pearl

Character Age:
23 years of age

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:Percival stands at six foot and three inches tall with a muscular but thin body. He has green eyes and dark black hair with the sides shaved with dark but light cream colored skin. Atop of his head he wears a pear of google he made himself.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Percival Pearl or Percy as he preferred to be called grew up in a port city living life as any child of a ship master wood, enjoying the luxury and money his father brought in and the clothes his mother always made for him as a seamstress in the city. He grew tired quickly of the money and wealth and not having to worry about such things as growing and making a living. At the young age of 7 Percy took to adventuring to hidden coves along the shoreline constantly getting caught by a passing military ship and being returned home though his parents thought nothing of it at the time. He would wander off looking for secret treasures, visiting old kooks most regarded as insane to learn from them and what they had to offer in the way of knowledge. His parents caught wind of his antics with the old kooks that most saw as insane and useless to society and immediately had him work with his father at the city's shipyard. He grew and listened to the sailors and their tales constantly begging them to tell him more and more of their adventures, loot, and battles they were in soon becoming a well known citizen by the docks, among the sailors and pub owners. When he wasn't with his father teaching him how to sail, build and repair ships he was at the pubs, docks or wherever sailors could be found and milking them for every drop of every tale they had in their alcohol filled heads. He became anxious and impatient to go out into the world and discover things for himself but he waited patiently until he was old enough to finally leave the nest and make his own tale. At the age of 17, Percy left his home with clothes his mother made for him, a Trident his father had forged for him though not very well made but enough to last him, skills on how to battle, but still a novice, and a heart full of joy and vigor. Though he soon learned sailing wasn't always sea shanties and loot to be shared. But he persevered and soon looked into the pantheons of gods and goddess and coincidentally took a liking to Jax and prayed to him often but mostly in times of risky endeavors that he constantly found himself in. Percy sailed with a captain for many years learning from the captain and his crew and worked his way up the chain of command to First Mate, but Percy tired of staying in one spot and has chosen to adventure again and sees what the world has to offer. On board the ship Percy quickly learned how to swindle the crew of their coin and play them for fools but the captain always caught him and wagered against him, to this day Percy has never beat the captain in a game of liar's dice. At the age of 22 Percy left the ship and her crew and captain and bid them farewell as he entered this new land. His goals? Live as he pleased, try to acquire as few debts as possible, make a few oaths, chase any opportunity that could get him a better standing in the world and finally to never tell the whole story as all good stories are told in different ways and with different outcomes. Percival has now become 23 years old on the 25th day of Mistset.

Hobbies: A beginner in astronomy thanks to sailing and has started to look around to be taught in the arts of enchanting and tinkering
Wishes: He wishes to one day find a lover that supports him and wants to settle down one day after he has adventured to his hearts desire. He also hopes to learn magic in hopes that it will further his adventuring skills and combat ability and maybe help him learn of new tales and or create his own.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there. Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-We cannot allow advanced skills. This means he cannot be an advanced astronomer (as this dabbles highly into sciences we encourage to learn via RP) or a skilled enchanter, as it does hold a lot of risk. Skills in combat must also be novice.
-No advanced weaponry or armor. I can only allow one weapon and it must be of crude level iron, at the most.

Creampuff Boy

Villager
A few things to look over:
-We cannot allow advanced skills. This means he cannot be an advanced astronomer (as this dabbles highly into sciences we encourage to learn via RP) or a skilled enchanter, as it does hold a lot of risk. Skills in combat must also be novice.
-No advanced weaponry or armor. I can only allow one weapon and it must be of crude level iron, at the most.
I have fixed the areas you asked me to fix.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.