Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creature heads are here!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Creature heads are here!

For the past few months there have been several projects on the back burner. One of them was the creature heads project. Started by Scardrac it was too good an idea to leave alone, so it has been continued.
These will only be obtainable in events where the creatures listed below are used, and a staff member will need to spawn them in for you. So if you want the heads from your event, you'll need to contact a staff member about it. Below are the available heads:​
This list is ongoing and I'll be keeping up with the heads as I'm able to make them and get help making them. Below are pictures of the list so far.

Soon to come (Pictures added as they are added):​
  • Woodland Wendigo
  • Skoll
  • And more!

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
A new creature? By that do you mean one that just hasn't been released publicly yet, or has staff now reopened bestiary submissions?

I also have the appropriate head corresponding to my Kaiser Scorpions.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
A new creature? By that do you mean one that just hasn't been released publicly yet, or has staff now reopened bestiary submissions?

I also have the appropriate head corresponding to my Kaiser Scorpions.
It has yet to be added to the public bestiary.
Nice, I'll PM you about it and we'll get it put in if you like. c:

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Kam, I'm going to need a gryphon head, a tailored suit akin to that worn by David S. Pumpkins, five golden rings, and a mother mole.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
What a wonderful fate for creatures originally hinted at as being intelligent, sapient individuals that we could have talked with.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
the which what now
I am unironically in all probability the most well-learned person of what Cherry both actually did with lore and of what was planned for the future. The Gryphons were intelligent but couldn't communicate.

Now, lo', we see their primary contribution to the server as people using them as decoration and clothing.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I am unironically in all probability the most well-learned person of what Cherry both actually did with lore and of what was planned for the future. The Gryphons were intelligent but couldn't communicate.

Now, lo', we see their primary contribution to the server as people using them as decoration and clothing.
and now i feel sad about life.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend

wait, so this is still canon?

oh my god...