Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Criminal Justice Proceeding - Alaon [aideninja]

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The accused stands accused of the following crimes, committed this Sunderday, 20th of Floodlock 2259 -

Tresspass on the grounds of the Silver Serpent Hospital, Port Silver.
Assault and battery of one nurse on duty, Jocelyn.
Attempted murder of the same.
Assault on one groundskeeper on duty, Archaeus Fronte.
Attempted assault on one in-patient in recovery, Melody.
Attempted murder on one in-patient in recovery, Melody.

At this point the accused was restrained in the process of attempting the alleged attack on the in-patient by the master of the hospital Tzemik Kevasn and a citizen's arrest performed by Naelwyn Talreyn.

The accused is in interim custody in Medium Cell 5 of the Silver Serpent Asylum and will remain there until remanded into custody.

The Sisterhood and Dockmasters have been informed of the impending criminal trial, and the accused stands fitted with bands that will increase their weight up to a combined total of one thousand pounds if the accused begins to act violent, attempt to fight or escape custody, or presently leaves the confines of the cell to which they are contained.

A criminal trial shall be arraigned in the Court of Justice, Port Silver.

Major Witnesses:
Nurse Jocelyn
Groundskeeper Archaeus Fronte. @Archaeus Fronte
In-patient 'Melody.' @mucusBONES
Tzemik Kevasn @Michcat
Naelwyn Talreyn. @Naelwyn (..Hmm.)

Accused:
Alaon @aidoninja

(Request organizing of a time that suits, minimum, the accused, myself, and Michcat, and preferably additional witnesses for this criminal proceeding.)

[This is an example/template of how to properly arraign criminal justice proceedings in Port Silver.]

Trial Roles:

Judge:
Prosecution:
Defense Counsel:

Baliff:
Guard(s):

Time/Date:

To be determined.

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I am available for several periods over the next few days, and can adjust based on what does work for people.

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
*Slightly offended for not being a witness while understanding that no one would take a word of an ex-slaver*

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
*Slightly offended for not being a witness while understanding that no one would take a word of an ex-slaver*
Didn't actually see you with a visual line-of-sight for any of the crimes I was witness to. If you'd /like/ to be present as a witness you can freely note that.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
when do you think it will be?
like was said "cant do the time don't do the crime" but... just want to rp.... without rp the server is a bit boring (no offence) but you cant relay do much without...

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I need you to give me times you /are/ good for so that we can book people in and actually arrange a trial.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
I need you to give me times you /are/ good for so that we can book people in and actually arrange a trial.
every week day from 3:30 ish tll about 8:00 ish except on Wednesdays in which case i got no clue
weekends just say on the forms and i should be on...
Saturday 9:00-12:30-50 will be unavailable

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I would need only a strong volunteer for defense counsel that is acceptable to the client and I think we can proceed Sunday.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Sorry If i'm derailing or anything, but damn son, you're almost on the level of my former character, who was a frickin psychopath.