Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Criminal Justice Proceeding- Diamond Ukio [tomtomgags]

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
The accused stands accused of the following crimes, committed this 26th of Snowdown, 2259:

-Confirmed Assault of one Athryl Mithtanil.
-Multiple potential cases of murder and assault

-At this point, the accused is currently in the Silver Serpent Asylum, being cared for by Tzemik Kevasn.
Michcats edit: THIS IS NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. My metagame shotgun is locked and loaded.
Diamond was moved secretly, with no witnesses during the RP (A small group RP'd the move from courthouse to Asylum) and currently only three people (One forever gone) know of her location. This is NOT known to any but those two active persons.

-A criminal trial shall be arraigned in the Court of Justice, Port Silver.

Major Witnesses:

Accused:

Trial Roles:

Judge: Naelwyn. @Naelwyn
Prosecution: TBD
Defense Counsel: TBD

Baliff: TBD
Guard(s): TBD

Time/Date: TBD

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Erm, what did he do again? Can't for the life of me remember.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Erm, what did he do again? Can't for the life of me remember.
Stabbed Athryl in the back while in the Elixirium. When Athryl screamed bloody murder, Ced came to the rescue.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Assaulted Athryl with intent to kill? Sniped.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Also, if Som is really to testify (and I kinda remember), then Kelta will probably be unavailable for lawyering, because I'm awful at double RP. :(

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Also, if Som is really to testify (and I kinda remember), then Kelta will probably be unavailable for lawyering, because I'm awful at double RP. :(
Perhaps a written testimony, like the one in the Zenrak trial?
*looks for a Michcat post* Huh?
Michcats edit: THIS IS NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. My metagame shotgun is locked and loaded.
Diamond was moved secretly, with no witnesses during the RP (A small group RP'd the move from courthouse to Asylum) and currently only three people (One forever gone) know of her location. This is NOT known to any but those two active persons.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Just so you know. There are reasons that I never go to planned events, and that's because my schedule is unpredictable. :'(

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I here by present myself as lawyer. My name is Sankera Faladiir and I live in aellyrdale. I want to take the role Defense Counse.

Last edited: