Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crooked's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

Crooked

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
CrookedSeal

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - Metagaming in it's purest sense is using outside information in rp that your character should not know of (For example knowing of what a person is going to do through skype, discord, etc . and having your character do something with this information)

Powergaming - Powergaming is a bit more extensive in that it can be defined in a few ways. The most common definition I am aware of would be that powergaming is making one's character being made overpowered and doing actions that control another individual's character in action or consequence. (For example saying that you have sliced their character in half when they could have avoided that.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No it is clearly stated in the King's Law.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello I'm Crooked or at least that's what I'm referred to as. My main hobbies are art, guitar, writing on occasion, and playing games. I like most genres of music, I mainly listen to rock, lo fi, metal, and a slight bit of rap but not as often (mainly Khary). I play many other games like Rainbow Six Siege, Left 4 Dead 2, Rust, Deceit, and lately I've been playing the horror game Lost in Vivo. I also have a dog, named Sky, and two cats, named Jack and Sally after the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. I have dyslexia so if I rearrange letters in words or read what you have said wrong please be understanding. I am not to used to role play but that's not to say I haven't done it before.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I have examples but all my art is traditional so I can't get a photo up at this time, sorry.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No one had referred me. I simply found your server from a site I found while I was searching for something to do.

Character Name:
Lain

Character Age:

Character Race:
Lain is a Silver Elf but due to a lack of memory his mannerisms have differed a bit from that of a typical Silver Elf

Appearance:
His Hair is a deep brown and his eyes a cool silver, His cloths are made of various leathers and cloths. There are buttons made of what looks to be a cheap imitation gold. The colour of his clothing has faded almost as much as his pale, nearly blank, skin. He had clearly been adventuring for a long time. although his clothing gave off the impression that it would be heavy, it was nearly light as a mere leather tunic. His hair was cut short and a bit jagged seamingly as if it was cut with a crude razor. The man's sleek physique was a mere beauty, shame for his clothing did not fit his looks.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

A man awoke in a strange place. He was cold and alone in a desolate forest. The trees so dense not even light shown through. "Where am I?" he asked "better yet, who am I?" Lain looked around to see a bag lying beside him. He searched throughout the bag finding nothing but a small knife labeled "Lain." He came to the assumption that this must be his for no one else was anywhere in sight. "Hm Lain huh? Well it wouldn't be my first choice but if that is me then I must live with it." So the man now known as Lain set out to find something other than trees. As he walked he had discovered it had gotten brighter the further he went. He continued in that direction until finally he could see a clearing in the trees; through these trees he saw a distant town. "Guess that's the first stop" he thought to himself. He continued on still unaware of where he was or how he had gotten there. On his way to the town it began to pour rain. Lain looked into the beautiful deep blue sky and listened to the drop of each raindrop as if it were the first he had ever heard it, for as far as he can remember it was. He continued on, the cold now truly setting in as the day turned to night, and the sky from the beautiful deep blue to an even more lovely orange until suddenly a deep black. As he arrive at the strange town he realized it was abandoned. It was as if all the residents had up and left. He entered a building and discovered a torch which had not been used for quite a while. He lit the torch using two stones he had found on the ground. As the room lit up he could see many books along the walls, He had entered this towns library.

As Lain read through various books he discovered some things about the world he was in, but none of them would help him figure out who he was. Many books weren't in his language so he struggle to find out what they said. One thing he did discover was that he was what was known as a "Silver Elf" which was one of many species of people from this world. As he read more and more he discovered many new things, although it was hard to discover what was and was not true for many of these books were works of fiction. "Well I guess I better get some rest, after all I've got to find some place to go." He slept on the cold hard ground of the library.

Lain woke to a blade pointed into his face. "What brings you here, elf?" called a mysterious voice. "I-I'm sorry if I have done something wrong. It seems I have lost all of my memory and I was hoping something here could help me out," He said, still barely awake. "Well then mr. amnesia what's your name?" The mysterious figure questioned, "I believe my name is Lain, or at least that's what my blade said." The figure removed the hood from their head revealing their beautiful dark skin and long silk hair. She looked at him with a hint of wonder in her otherwise stern face. "Your eyes shine like gems, might you be a silver elf?" "It seems that way," He answered; however, he was still unsure of it himself. They continued in conversation about themselves. With each sentence Lain realized just how little he knew about himself. She looked more calmed now, perhaps she was becoming more comfortable with Lain; however, she was still keeping her guard up. "I can give you some basic gear and set you on your way, but that's all I can do" She offered him, "Really? But I am a complete stranger." He said confused at her. "Well I can't exactly send a man off with nothing but some rags" She said handing him a suit made from some different leathers and cloth. It seemed to be cheaply made but he couldn't complain. "Thank you very much miss" He said, she smiled and walked off. He never did catch her name. Lain got up of the ground from where he was sitting and changed into his new armour. "Wow I thought this would be much heavier to be honest," he commented to himself. He took a few of the books he had found and put them in his in his bag and headed off. It was finally time to truly begin his story.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Works for me!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+