Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crowd funding

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
So, I have this crazy project in mind, for which I will need tons of materials. Needless to say, it's hard to gather all materials on your own. I will obviously do a majority myself, but any bit helps. So if you got some junk of the list below lying around and wish to donate it, then that'd be awesome.

Inside the spoiler you will find a list of materials I need, there's even dirt (lots of it) required, so I suppose anybody can donate.

I will try to update the list daily.

2 Light weighted pressure plate
2 enderchest
6 soul sand
6 nether wart
4 noteblock
15 jukebox
17 anvil
21 brewing stand
22 iron door
32 cake
34 cauldron
37 web
26 obsidian
38 pumpkin seeds
52 weighted pressure plate (heavy)
24 melon seeds
67 dispensers
55 red rose
9 trapdoor
127 wooden door
195 flower pot
181 bed
251 spruce wood stair
69 fence
322 wooden step
971 quartz stairs
1184 mossy cobblestone
1409 clay
971 quartz block
1590 torch
1988 gravel
2005 stone brick stairs
2004 bookcase
2572 glass blocks
338 stone slab
1121 wooden stairs
2880 stone
1223 stone brick
7254 leaves
20374 grass dirt (ID code #2)
23535 dirt
33394 wool
64383 oak logs
12082 wooden planks

Let me know if you wish to donate anything. I will arrange a drop-off spot or find you ingame to collect the goods.

Mind: I have yet to go through my own supplies and deduct them from this list, so it will be updated again shortly.

Thanks in advance!

Note: I won't tell what I'm going to build :)

Last edited:

Nevermind the bookcases... 475 diamond blocks? At the going rate of 100r per diamond, that's 427,500r worth of diamonds...

that alone is a lot to ask for, especially when we don't know for what we're even donating...

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Nevermind the bookcases... 475 diamond blocks? At the going rate of 100r per diamond, that's 427,500r worth of diamonds...

that alone is a lot to ask for, especially when we don't know for what we're even donating...
I never said you have to donate anything. It's a dump from my materials list and I hadn't gone through my own storage yet. Which I have now, and look, most of what I actually need is junk relatively cheap. Also, you don't really have to donate anything if you don't want to, but I'm sure there are a few people that can spare some dirt or wood ;)

I never said you have to donate anything. It's a dump from my materials list and I hadn't gone through my own storage yet. Which I have now, and look, most of what I actually need is junk relatively cheap. Also, you don't really have to donate anything if you don't want to, but I'm sure there are a few people that can spare some dirt or wood ;)
I'm sorry you interpreted my comment as a complaint about the necessity of donating. That's not at all what I was saying. What I was saying is that asking for over 400k worth of diamonds alone for a project that we don't know about is a lot to ask for.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't get it, nor does it mean I wouldn't donate.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'm sorry you interpreted my comment as a complaint about the necessity of donating. That's not at all what I was saying. What I was saying is that asking for over 400k worth of diamonds alone for a project that we don't know about is a lot to ask for.

That doesn't mean you wouldn't get it, nor does it mean I wouldn't donate.
Heh whoops! Oh well, it happens. As it turned out I had plenty of diamonds anyway, just didn't get around to it when I posted. :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I suggest getting a fortune pick and going strip mining.... If you put your mind to it it's not that bad and you gather other useful things like stone iron and LAPIS along the way

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Usually crowd funded projects go into great detail on what it is they want to do and how the donations they receive will be used~

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Can we know if you're building it in the sorrows or in the Northern Kingdoms?
Also, if you need any help with the building (once you got all the resources(which will take a huge amount of time)) i'd be happy to help :)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff