Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cubeydoom. maybe a surprise? [Declined - Tiberione]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yebuC

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Cubeydoom
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
United Kingdom
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
King's Law? That is damn old name of rules! Soo Yeah
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I do know this rules, I don't do it.
Metagaming, OOC player would watch somebody who are roleplaying, before she/he joins the roleplay and tell them what he/she did, it's not supposed to know them.
Powergaming, Um it's not fun to do when you can't die if someone stab you to death, you would be stronger than them but your character is not a god or such.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
X-Ray? Used to be Seeker but part time, not as much, I loved catching people with black magic.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
What's Mentor? I name 223hero7 cause I knew him!
8. Tell us about yourself!
I am Cubeydoom, the old and legend member of Hollowworld in 6 years ago. I roleplayed as Tavish and Grief.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I used to draw HW Cartoons, dunno if still exists on forum.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
How did I find this server? That's 6 years ago! lol it was refered by Steelcyro from Gaming Deluxe but its really old anyway.
About Your Character!
Character Name
:
John Frost

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human.

Appearance:
Tallish with long brown hair and raggedy beard.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
n/a

Written Test!
John Frost looked at the crumpled book in his hands and felt puzzled. He walked over to the window and reflected on his dreary surroundings. He had always loved cold Hawk's Perch with its tall dark trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel puzzled.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hannah. She was a tight-fisted washerwoman with short legs and ruddy arms. John gulped, she was here earlier than he expected.
His adoptive mother was a controlling old woman, whose face always looked as though you were covered in mud and had got it on her clothes. Once, he had brought a wounded owl back that he had found from a walk in the forest. He had tried to look after it but his mother smothered it when she found it. Another look outside told him all that was prepared for what he had in store today.
A sudden wind started bringing with it some rain in the distance. John shivered. As he stepped outside and Hannah came closer, he could see the cool glint in her eye. There was a glare with all the wrath that her callous heart could muster. She said, in hushed tones, "I want you gone." John looked back, still fingering the crumpled book. "Mother, I do not expect you to forgive me" he replied. She stared into the distance. The two horses in a nearby field trotted away, frightened as if they knew what was coming.
Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I hope you remember me one day." began John, picking up his bag, "when you are cold and without help." Hannah looked irritable, her jaw clenched. John could actually hear her silent rage.
He pushed past her and walked away. The washerwoman screamed and screamed as he walked away into the distance. He took a bottle of ale out of his bag to calm his nerves and travelled off into the night.

---
Current Setting of the Server:
As the last galleys pull into port from the Northern Kingdoms, so too do they mark the end of the Exodus. A dark and desperate chapter in Altera's history.
The undead swarms had battered us, and the Sea of Storms had bruised us, yet here we were, alive. Alive in a brave new frontier to the east, and the flickering embers of our dying lands were now kindling the fires of new civilization, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.
Now, for the first time in a long time, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the shadows.
But no matter the opinions on the subject, there is one thing that may be said for certain.
Life on Altera was about to change

---

Northern Kingdom! my god we used to around on old worlds! However I would like Grief to be whitelisted as SarahGrief. Grief is a lot changed since her defeat, she isn't evil anymore and nice lady. Who knows

However it's fine to decline my application if you think I'm not worth to visit :)

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-metagaming and powergaming definitions
-the character portion is required in order to be accepted

If you wish to simply look around, you can in spectator mode as an unwhitelisted player

yebuC

Lord of Altera
You don't know who I am, Grief is already explored few areas on the map but she unable to use chat.

I don't need a character to be roleplay on that server! Could you please explain?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As part of the whitelisting process, it's required to have a character. I'm aware of who you are, yes, but those are the rules I need to follow as a mentor.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
There are a few concerns currently being discussed. We will get back to you when we can.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- I'm stepping in Cukie's behalf. We've discussed it a bit, having heard about the test, and the part that's concerning to us is the use of the Grief/Sarah character via your last few sentences on the test. If you can stick with the ign Cubeydoom instead of being whitelisted as SarahGrief (which we thought implied Grief wanted to return but in a different way). We'd be happy for your return and to be whitelisted again, so there's no problem there. Just let me know below and I'll respond back on the app.

yebuC

Lord of Altera
Grief was right, Your community acts still same since 2013!! I thought I was happy to visit but turns out didn’t work. Well I don’t know what to say..

yebuC

Lord of Altera
I am sorry guys.. due to trust issues with HW and I have decided to withdraw my application.

Apologies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Grief was right, Your community acts still same since 2013!! I thought I was happy to visit but turns out didn’t work. Well I don’t know what to say..
I'm note sure what this means.. as I felt it was a simple request. But if that's how you feel alright. I'm sorry if you felt un-welcomed, but know we do welcome players back as much as new ones. No need to apologies, either, but the forums and discord are still open if you just wanted chat. Thanks for applying

yebuC

Lord of Altera
I have sorted with some of people on Discord and Skype, I can confirm I have to withdraw my application but best way to give me a break. My mood has been exhausted. I haven't decided to rejoin yet.

Apologies again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.