Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cukie1's Art Stuff [Nudity Warning]

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Oh gosh that is so awesome! Now I want to make new skins. xD Thank you for all the art!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Cukie your drawing skill when it started was really good but I've seen such a drastic improvement over time I've watched this thread. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy watching this thread even if I don't "like" every single post :3

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Cukie your drawing skill when it started was really good but I've seen such a drastic improvement over time I've watched this thread. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy watching this thread even if I don't "like" every single post :3
D'aww, thank you. I'm glad that you think so. :heart: There's still a lot to learn, so hopefully I can improve further.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Designs for Lionfang. I had been pondering on these for a bit, thinking what would Nio get her. So, two dress designs and an 'adventuring' outfit. It's a lil skewed, sort of drew wile on a bed.

RexJen