Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Culture] Azerwind culture

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Azerwind culture
The Azerwind culture is built around a mixture of a lot of things. Some have come from back when Marr was owner of the city Azerport. Some come from the old Azerwind led by the Lord Jeroxia Azerwind and Lady Amethyst Azerwind, and some come from the travelers finding rest in Azerwind's cities.
imageedit_2_7103338006.gif
Azerwind has a high focus on their culture, so while they lack in their military focus, they compensate by holding pride in their culture.
Dancing
"Dancing is a movement, where your mental thoughts are released through physical movements, and as a result of such - your body and mind will be connected" - Diamond G. Azerwind
imageedit_5_6546077657.png

Azerwind has focused on personal freedom, but also on a closely knitted community. This results that most of the dancing practiced in Azerwind culture, requires few participants and most of them are preferred to be something that can be practiced with two people, or maybe only one. Lady Diamond G. Azerwind regularly likes to practice ballet, as it can be done in groups as well as alone. Lady Diamond G. Azerwind tries to share her passion with ballet with the people, and this would result that people living in Azerwind cities, will likely know a few ballet moves (Exceptions exist of course). While ballet will mostly be kept to the women, due to a belief that ballet is better left for the feminine, most men will be less practiced in ballet than the females.
A list of most practiced dance forms in Azerwind would look like this:
- Ballet (At balls, at home, and theater)
- Ballroom dancing (Take a guess)

- Waltz (Romantic dates - Restaurants, Balls)
- Jota Aragonesa
- Sardana
- Fandango
- Paso Doble

Music
Music in Azerwind greatly depends on where you are, but a general theme of instruments as violins and guitars are used. Pianos are used, but rarely due to violins and guitars being more mobile. Pianos are seen in the richer people's houses, and high-quality pianos can sometimes be seen as a way to show wealth and cultural superiority. The three most favored instruments in Azerwind culture would probably be:
- Flute
- Piano
- Violin
- Guitar

imageedit_7_3796414531.png
The music's pace would be what differs the most by where you are; In the more populated and noble areas the music would be preferred to have a slower pace, and the more country parts of Azerwind would be more fast paced. However the general pace and speed of Azerwind music are perhaps a bit more fast paced, and more "south-ish".
OOC: The music would have Spanish inspiration

Food
The food in Azerwind will be heavily influenced by their river location, and contain a lot of fish.
The following dishes would be mostly served

- Blue mussels: Formal and normal occasions. (This will depend on how they are prepared)
- Sturgeon: Formal and normal occasions
- Salmon Pie: Common food, usually eaten because of its easiness to prepare and healthiness.

Religion
Azerwind has a very liberal view on religion, and the gods can be praised - However as long as it is kept in mind, that Azerwind follows the Divine Law. Both due to their own beliefs, but also somewhat because of foreign pressure. ( http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-divine-law.30219/ )
Azerwind has ever since its creation been preferring Jax as their god. That comes from Azerwind being mostly a trading house.

God relations
Azerwind Religion Alignment copy.png

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Small cultural tendencies
Marriage allowance: It is common that if you find a couple really fits together, and you hope for their marriage, you give the male a small sum of radiants. These radiants are supposed to be used by the male, for their engagement ring.
- This trend started from the lower class of Azerwind citizen, where buying an engagement ring sometimes were too expensive. Friends, family and others who were willing would help the pair afford the ceremony and the ring. This was later on adapted by the higher class as well, and the money is now assumed to purely be for the ring, but still remains for both ceremony and ring in the lower classes.

Taboo - It is a general taboo to directly compare Azerwind and Marr together, despite their history. It is nothing negative, other than an apple does not like being called a pear.

Seating - When eating, it is common that the eldest or the person of highest rank, will either sit at the end of the table, or be sitting closer to the host of the house.
Example: An elderly man visits a family house, the elder will either have a seat at the end of the table, or near the host.

Clothes

Building style

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Language - Discurvien

“No new world without a new language.”

CURRENTLY: A heavy accent, where one would perhaps need to focus to correctly guess what is said. Some words are slowly developing into their own, in Discurvien

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
HISTORY OF AZERWIND

The first Era of Azerwind:The Birth.

• Azerwind was founded in Twilight Falls
Jeroxia Wake Azerwind created house Azerwind through gaining the funds and the title required. He became Queen Leminth’s master of whispers in secret and court jester to the public. House Azerwind was considered nothing but a joke and the people began to mock the Jester-lord for what he was. And so became the sigil of house Azerwind an Azure mockingbird on a white field.

• Azerwind expanded.
House Azerwind no longer could contain her citizens in the hamlet that was Twilight Falls and expanded westwards to the sea using a great deal of the Family funds of the Cor’s, From which Jeroxia’s late wife, Karmine Azerwind Cor came. She too brought him Amethyst “G” Azerwind and Dawn Azerwind as two beautiful daughters before she succumbed from the effects of depression.

• Azerwind makes a deal with Arcturus
Jeroxia, Desperate for someone to lie his faith in after the passing of his wife went to the Great house Arcturus, which, after Queen Leminth’s passing promised to retake the Silver Crown for themselves and Make House Azerwind as their only Vassal, to become their right hand in their rule.

• Lord Azerwind’s Disappearance.
As House Azerwind grew, so did the threats. Fairing not for only his own life but also that of the only two people who still mattered to him, Jeroxia took a leave from the throne of Azerwind and took up the life of a jester in the deserts to the south.

Presumed dead, the citizens buried the crisp of Jeroxia’s assumed body along with his most valued possessions.

THE ARCTURIAN EMPIRE FALLS/NEW AGE: RISE OF HOUSE MARR
A group of Arcturians lead by Admiral James Beckitt alongside with the Engem Clan declares Independence and open war on the Arcturian Empire. The Arcturian Empire falls.

I

V

THE WALLS OF AZERPORT

The Independent group settles in the small coastal town of Azerport and lived alongside the people of House Azerwind. Slowly the people of Azerwind disappeared; either died, left, or merged with the rebels to form what we know now as House Marr.

Twilight falls becomes an abandoned ghost town, as construction of Azerports Grand Walls begin.

I
V

[==REIGN OF KING JAMES BECKITT MARR==]

[==FIRST LORD OF HOUSE MARR==]

I
V

THE FIRST MONTH

Marr and Engem becomes close allies. Two sides of the same coin.

Marr allies House Lydel, providing Protection in exchange for goods.

Further construction of Marr’s Capital, Azerport and slow growth.

Tensions arise Between House Saeradan and House Marr when King James Beckitt refuses to return Sundown Isle (Which was taken when Marr left Arcturus) back to Saeradan. Marr threatens to send the Flagship “The PeaceKeeper” to protect the Isle.

Nothing happens of this conflict.

Elementals appear in Altera. Marr takes precautions against the powerful Water Elementals. Construction of levees begin in Azerport.

ADOPTION OF PRINCESS VIOLET NAVINE BECKITT MARR

[TRUE HEIR OF MARR]

Violet Navine was rescued from the streets of Port Silver and officially adopted by King James Beckitt. Making her a Princess of House Marr and the only heir to The Crown.

-Rauve Blackrose is Chancellor at the time

-Tybalt Rhett, Simple Scout.

I
V

ASSAULTS ON ZIMA’ MALOJ

Ko Thannis Zima’ Maloj kidnaps Princess Violet Navine Marr. Holding her in Fort Zima’ Maloj.

Lord James declares open war on Zima’ Maloj and genocide of Moor Elven Kind.

James tried convincing the High Council of Marr to give the okay on the Bombardment of the Moor Elven Capital, Grafjell.

Assaults on Zima’ Maloj begins and continues till the recovery of Lord James daughter.

Tybalt assigned to the Royal Guard and made Princess Violet’s personal bodyguard.

I
V

THE BROTHERHOOD IS BORN

Brogan Makorath and Tybalt Rhett forms the Brotherhood of Korigon to protect House Marr from itself, should it ever go corrupt. Also to rid Altera of psychopaths, arsonist, and cold blood murderers.

I
V

DISSAPEARANCE OF LORD JAMES AND THE ROYAL GUARD

Lord James Beckitt Marr takes the Royal Guard to Novus Harlous to meet with Emperor Artorus Arcturis. Only remainder of the old guard is Tybalt Rhett and Richard Havelock Marr. The rest were never to be seen again and The Crown lost and never to be found. Their disappearance is still a mystery today.

I
V

[==END OF KING JAMES BECKITT MARR ==]

[==FIRST LORD OF HOUSE MARR’S RULE==]

I
V

[==CROWNING THE NEXT LORD==]

During this time Lady Amethyst Azerwind was nowhere to be found.

Princess Violet Navine Beckitt was James only Heir. But since she was not yet of age, Chancellor Rauve Blackrose Marr took the role of Acting Lord, although later she would decline the position of monarch, and Rauve was then made True Lord of House Marr.

I
V

[==REIGN OF KING RAUVE BLACKROSE-MARR==]

[==SECOND LORD OF HOUSE MARR==]

I
V

HOUSE FRONTE ATTEMPTS TO TAKE THE THRONE

King Rauve takes a trip due to personal reasons and Lord Archaeus Fronte, father of Tybalt Rhett, hears of James’ death and tries to fill the throne by force with the help of Gelyk and Scardrac Dormus and other assorted mercenaries.

Lydel offered shelter for the civilian population when Azerport was deemed unsafe and Lord Rauve returned to Azerport and was assaulted in the streets.

House Fronte then had to engage in war with House Tideborne where they would be severely weakened and forced to yield their attempts to take Azerport.

I
V

REFORMATION OF THE HIGH COUNCIL

-Rauve appointed Storm Marr-Engem as Marr’s first Grand-Marshall.

His word was law. High Command of all the military.

-Brogan was positioned by Storm as General.

Commander of all Ground forces.

-James Fairborne was made Marr’s Admiral

-Tybalt Rhett was promoted as Scout-Master

Tasked with the training and leading of the army’s reconnaissance forces.

-Arstan took position as Head of Economy

-Head of Architecture was filled by Tybalt Rhett

-Head of Crop and Head of Diplomacy along with the Chancellors seat was never filled

The High Council consisted of those mentioned above.

I
V

CORRUPTION UNLEASHED *(May need moving)

Corruption Cloud appears and looms over Port Silver’s Cathedral. Along with the other factions in Altera, Marr Legions lead by General Brogan Makorath held and drove back the hordes of Corruption advances.

I
V

PROBALLY ANOTHER VIOLET KIDNAPPING SOMEWHERE IN HERE

Yes, they happened this often.

I
V

AND ANOTHER

Very often

I
V

CAPTAIN GREYBACKS RANSOM

(Too Often)

Princess Violet Navine Beckitt was taken hostage by Captain Greyback and crew for a ransom of
Seventy-thousand radiants. Lord Rauve refuses to pay the ransom, so it wouldn’t appear that you can steal from Marr’s treasury easily by threatening with ransom. Some assumed he wanted Violet to disappear so she couldn’t take the power of Monarch from him when she becomes of age.

General Brogan Makorath, Tybalt Rhett, and Chalken of the Engem Tribe struggled to put together a chest full of fake Radiants to pay off the ransom, as well formed a small militia to surround the drop off site at the small fishing village east of Port Silver. Unfortunately the pirates were smart. They didn’t bring her immediately. They took the ransom and left by boat. A few hours past and Violet was sent alone on a raft. Traumatized, but safe and recovered. Hunt for Captain Greyback turns cold after a failed attack on him at Sorrowstown.

I
V

THE ONE DAY WAR

Burning of Azerport, Slaughter in Al’bathor.

The Assault

A team of two Al’bathor militants lead by Lord Solveig, infiltrates Azerport to free a prisoner. One who was already released after being jailed for an hour for Threatening to murder several citizens and attacked the guards unprovoked, known as Maximus.

Several citizens and guards were killed in a fire that erupted at the Port. Half of Azerport was burned down.

The encounter was taken to the burning Dockmasters office. Lillith Makorath was slashed with an axe, when going in to try to offer healing to one of the wounded enemy combatants.

She was carried to the Med-Tower where she was hastily given treatment and care. Tybalt then returned to the battle.

-Maximus was killed in the encounter, decapitated by Helios Sage of the City Guard.

- An unidentified soldier of Al’bathor was doomed to two arrow wounds to the abdomen by
Scout-Master Tybalt Rhett.

-Lord Solveig survived the battle by fleeing Azerport with an arrow wound to the leg.

The Retalliation

A small band of six Scouts was quickly formed a retaliation group. They took Canoes upstream and silently made their way onto the bank, shy a mile from the Citadel of Al’Bathor. Helios Sage, Galo Fiora, Roran Campion, Edmund Campion, and David Winters lead by Scout-Master Tybalt Rhett lined the treetops surrounding the town below. Concealed in the Darkness, combined with invisibility potions and camouflage for some, and rained down hell upon them, slaughtering 19 members of their City Guard. David Winters was the only casualty. For he failed to duck back into the cover of the forest when the Guard rallied themselves and shot their own volley.

This Concluded “The One Day War”

I
V

FAILURE AT THE CATHEDRAL

Tybalt Rhett, Violet Navine, Audric, and Lillian was ambushed In Port Silver’s Cathedral by the Forces of Corruption. Nwalme, Scardrac, and the Evil God of War himself, Kilrox. They fought off a pack of Hellhounds receiving severe wounds. Violet Navine was left behind and as a Praetorian would, Tybalt went back into the cathedral to retrieve her. While dragging her out they encountered Scardrac, Nwalme and Kilrox, where he received more wounds and fighting the God till the end. Kilrox forced them all with a choice of who Audric will take to survive. And it was himself and Lillian.

-Audric and Lillian Escaped to live another day

-Tybalt Rhett bleed out from his wounds received from hellhounds and Kilrox while crawling back up the path.

-Princess Violet Navine Beckitt Marr was tortured afterwards by Corruption. Carving a smile into her face.

I
V

TENSIONS WITH HOUSE SENATOOR

Tensions between House Senatoor and Marr didn’t come to be in one day. House Senatoor had a slow but sure decline. It’s Lord, Robert Senatoor. Overlooked one of his residents, Goren, torturing individuals. Those being Iteraldi Seregen of Marr, Lizzy, Tybalts sister and Robert Senatoors own wife, Arstan Lerth, Marrs Head of Economics was actually kidnapped off the streets of Azerport by Goren and Robert himself. Time went on and they began to ally themselves with House Tideborne, an organisations of Pirates.
The final mark that its decline was inevitable was when House Senatoor took the prisoner Morna Rhett, known leader of a ruthless bandit ring named the “Blood Serpants” off Azerports Land and granted her safety in Aellyr. Where Robert Senatoor eventually came to have relations with this woman, and broke all of his wedding vows he gave to Lizzy. Tybalt Rhett was unrightfully imprisoned under the charge of “Breaking a Window” when attempting to retrieve Morna off their lands and wrongfully treated in prison, being stabbed. A ransom was paid and Marr and Senatoors Alliance was ended.

I
V

WAR ON CORRUPTION GOES ON

Marr continues to help in the war effort against Corruption until Harateth is finally slain in the Final Battle at Novus Harlous.

I
V

FALL OF AELLYR/DEMILITARIZATION OF HOUSE SENATOOR

House Senatoor is defeated in open Combat by the Highland Militia and The Order of Fallen Light. Marrs Flagship “The Endeavor” was stolen to be used in this endeavor. Marr condoned the stealing and cooperation with the Order, yet supported the conquering of Aellyr. This marks the first signs of Brogan Makorath’s betrayel.

I
V

DEATH OF LORD RAUVE

Lord Rauves was killed by a group of Bandits known as The Blood Serpants in the streets of Azerport while leading them away from their target that was bedridden in the Azerports Hospital. He was found by Murdoc Marr Engem and taken to be laid to rest.

I
V

[==END OF KING RAUVE BLACKROSE MARR ==]

[==SECOND LORD OF HOUSE MARR’S RULE==]

I
V

HUNTING THE BLOOD SERPANTS

Retaliation against the blood serpents begin. Scourging of the sorrows begin and all of their well-known holdings eradicated and their numbers go lower than they ever have before and approached extinction.

I
V

[MISSING HEIRS]

-Violet Navine Beckitt is missing and was absent to claim her seat as the Monarch of House Marr.

-Lady Amethyst Azerwind is still missing.

-No word has come from the Blackrose Family

And with no true heirs or line of secession in place, The High Council was split between electing a new leader or having Azerport as a council ran city. So Arstan Lerth couldn’t gain power over the council a few forced the council into agreeing on an election.

I
V

LAVOYARD EMERGES FROM THE OLD EMPIRE

Arcturus is revived under the name of Lavoyard with Thorius as Monarch. Marr notices its presence. Tybalt Rhett identifies Storm Engem as an Arcturian Spy, no one listens.

I
V
LAVOYARD EMERGES FROM THE OLD EMPIRE

Arcturus is revived under the name of Lavoyard with Thorius as Monarch. Marr notices its presence. Tybalt Rhett identifies Storm Engem as an Arcturian Spy, no one listens.

I
V

ELECTION OF MARRS THIRD LORD
Tybalt Marr-Engem Rhett, Storm Marr-Engem, and Murdoc Marr-Engem were the three candidates.

Tybalt Rhett won the open election by one vote over Storm “Lavoyard”, a spy of House Lavoyards, saving Marr from being handed over to The Empire on a silver platter.
I
V
[==BEGINNING OF KO’LON TYBALT MARR-ENGEM RHETT REIGN==]

[==THIRD AND CURRENT LORD OF HOUSE MARR==]

I
V
APPOINTING THE HIGH COUNCIL
With Storms betrayel, and the banishment of Arstan Lerth, so many seats are open that new councilors had to be appointed to fill each role.

-Iteraldi takes position as Chancellor
-Murdoc is promoted to Grand-Marshell, Legate over all of Marrs armies.
-Elmond Marr-Engem is named General
Tybalt Rhett keeps his military position of Scout-Master
-James Fairborne remains Admiral of the Navy
- The Head of Economy’s Duties is taken over by the council as a whole
- Juno Brooks is named Head of Diplomacy
-Murdoc takes the position of Head of Crop
-Tybalt remains Head of Architecture

-Alanna Rhett Marr is made a Councilor
-Ylva Rei Marr is also named a Councilor
I
V
STRENGTHING RELATIONS WITH LYDEL/NWALME
Reconnected with our longtime ally Habin Lydel, in hope to keep their friendship close as Habin nears the End of his Days.
-
Nwalme offers to be Tybalts Advisor, he warily accepts. (whoops)
I
V
MARRS FIRST TIME OF PEACE
Everything was well in the kingdom of Azerport. The citizens got along with each other and there was a strong sense of friendship and community. Princess Violet Navine Beckitt returned to her people. The Economy flourished and Marr experienced massive growth in population, welcoming all who wished to call Azerport “Home”. It was the first time we experienced peace in our long journey for our hard won freedom. It was the first time we didn’t have to face an enemy who hated our newly born country.
I
V
[THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK]
LAVOYARD DEMAND VASSALIZATION/
EMPORER THORIUS CLAIMS AZERPORT
Ko’Lon Tybalt Rhett meets with Emporer Thorius Lavoyard, accompanied by other high standing Nobles of House Lavoyard in Azerport. It was a meeting to form peace between the two Great Nations. That turned for the worse when King Thorius claims that all of Marr’s lands is his because it is his self-proclaimed Divine Birthright, and demanded that House Marr submits itself to vassalage or “Actions will have to be made”

Defenses started to be constructed and preparations go under way.
Kidnapped, Vera Vigi
After the meeting with Lavoyard, Tybalt Rhett takes Violets advice and speaks with his advisor Nwalme, and after much arguing, he still held firm and refused to submit to Vassalage and Lavoyard political bullying, not willing to give a single inch to the tyrants. Nwalme, the Cognition, having aligned himself with Lavoyard and failing to talk Tybalt into vassalization, uses his cognitive powers to induce an illusion, causing Tybalt to blackout. Then locked him in a Freezer….shackled…..in a chest.

Marr’s Scouts begin their search after days of his absence.
I
V
LAVOYARD APPOINTS PRINCESS VIOLET TO TAKE THE CROWN
Lord Thorius once again comes to visit Tybalt, to see if he reconsiders vassalization. After taking a spoon to the back of the head and told to shove it up his rear, he orders Tybalt to be stuffed back into the freezer, and heads to Azerport and appoints Violet Navine as Monarch, who then gives over to vassalage.

This splits Marr in two. Those who supported Violets reign, and the resistance who still sided with the true King of Marr.
I
V
LAVOYARD VASSALIZATION FAILS, VIOLET IS TAKIN PRISONER.
The Resistance, led by Ylva Rei Marr and Elmond Engem, realizes Violet is working for Lavoyard and knows where he is being held. They begin to pry the answer out of her through unideal methods. Methods that are illegal within House Marr.

Meanwhile the search continues with the help of House Lydel, a certain Andal Lydel being the one to first discover that Tybalt was being held in Vera Vigi, goes to inform the Resistance.
I
V
BROGANS BETRAYEL, ESCAPING VERA VIGI
The Loyal Marrians and a couple of allies gathered by Archaeus Fronte invades Nwalmes Tavern in Vera Vigi, making their way quickly to the cellar freeing the imprisoned Ko’Lon. During the skirmish it was made known that Brogan Makorath Engem betrayed Engem and Marr, and returned to the very people we rebelled from. No casualties other than Alexander Wise who was found crumpled in front of the Inn’s doorway. Tybalt was token to New Stonefolk under Lord Archaeus Frontes orders.
I
V
FALL OF LYDEL
A longtime ally of of House Marr fell soon after Lord Habin’s death, when his son Andal Lydel disappeared into the desert to the south, never to return. Lydel is left to ruin.
I
V
MARR’S GAME OF CROWNS
Archaeus Fronte, self declares himself Lord of House Marr when Tybalt was unfit to lead and was recovering. Landir and others carry Tybalt away from New Stonefolk in fear of him being imprisoned again and they flee towards the town of Westerway, where they rest for a couple of days before heading back to Azerport.

Fronte is met with resentment, and is completely refused by the people. Out of frustration he hands the crown to his daughter, Alanna Rhett.

Alanna leads the people for a while unrightfully as Tybalt legally never lost the crown, but it goes on anyway where she wins in a public vote.
Usurping Alanna’s Reign
Marr goes under her leadership for this period of time till LAvoyard sends their only offer at a Peace treaty. It would require that Marr pays taxes to their empire, and to break all relations with our Engem Brothers. Knowing very well that Alanna and her supporters wants peace more than anything,something had to be done. Tybalt Marr Rhett and Murdoc Marr Engem couldn’t let Alanna turn their backs on their longtime ally, on the people who helped Marr gain its independence and those who have had our backs from the start. Overnight, they take the crown back from Queen Alanna.

This brought much resentment from the people.
I
V
MARRIAN-HAVENESE PEACE TREATY
A deal was struck with the between the Lavoyardians and Marrians when the imprisoned Lord of Marr was brought before the Emperor of Lavoyard and forced to sign an unfavorable peace treaty that cut the size of their country in half by handing over land that Lavoyard has no right over nor deserved. Also restricted all chance of allying the Northern Houses.
(LINK HERE: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/marrian-havenese-peace-treaty.30402/ )

I
V

AZERPORT BECOMES RAHAS HOLY GROUNDS
A gathering of Marrs most loyal and faithful members came before Rahas shrine in Azerport and vowed to uphold his ways. Afterwards, Silas hands Ko'Lon Tybalt a book and tells him to hand it to Rahas Champion when he is named.
A few eyewitnesses says that after everyone left to enjoy the festival. Silas image faded to reveal Rahas himself and a shockwave went throughout the blade as Rahas disappeared in a roar of thunder. Whether these accounts are accurate, something happened to the blade. When people passed the shrine the next day, mysterious gemstones were embedded along the blade, identical to those found in Rahas SHrine at the Grand-Cathedral, and his old blade that was found in
Hound-Ru.
[PRESENT DAY]

I
V
TWILIGHT FALLS COMES BACK
Construction of Twilight Falls begins again as Sheila from the Azerwind Bloodline returns to her ancestor’s homeland and has chosen to rebuild the majestic town to its former glory.

(OOC Note: Amethyst Azerwind has also returned and has a hand in Twilights development.)
I
V
(UNMENTIONED FOR NOW DUE TO META REASONS)

“The Left Hand Does Not Know what the Right Hand does…and Neither Hand Know that the Feet Exist”

I
V
MARR REBUILDS AND REFORMS
The House is slowly but surely getting over the events with Lavoyard during the past summer months. People are starting to get along with one another more and the House is growing in population aswell as the construction of Azerport. A new governmental system is being implemented to adjust to Azerwind and Twilight Falls return.
I
V
IInd IMPERIVM
Crusade on Jishrim
In this current day Lavoyard and Marr are united together in a temporary Alliance in a Crusade against The God of Chaos Jishrim and all of his follower, After witnessing a tragic event where Jishrim RIPPED the memories from a young girl placing them into a book and throwing it in a fire, the leaders of the two Great Houses decided they had enough of Jishrim plaguing our world with chaos and destruction and the only answer is to squish the spider of a god out of existence.
Knowing Lavoyard the IInd IMPERIVM probably has more to do then just the Crusade on Jishrim.
I
V
THE LION RETURNS
FEDERAL EMPIRE OF TURIA
The People of Marr held a Referendum where it was decided that Marr will join the Federal Empire of Turia, and help reunite the South.
- This was written by Tybalt, and is basically an explanation to what happened while Lord Jeroxia Azerwind was absent

A new world; A rough gem to polish

WIP - This will be the current history, I am not so good at writing history, so will slowly work on this

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Calender of Azerwind

January - Snowdown

February - Floodlock

25. Sallana's day of fertility - On this day there will usually be held a big feast in Azerwind

March - Springrise

April - Truebirth

May - Sporebloom

June - Lightshine

July - Sunbright

August - Mistset

September - Fogwater

October - Ghostmoon

November - Stormwind

December - Winterfeast

Last edited:

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Foods and delicacies are important for culture. As well as make a portion for history and traditions. Marr/Azerwind has come a long way.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Foods and delicacies are important for culture. As well as make a portion for history and traditions. Marr/Azerwind has come a long way.
Ah- Yes! Thank you for reminding me :D

We are preparing a bit of a history for Azerwind, I just need to stop procrastinating and write my part

Can you explain further about the tradition thing? Is it somewhat alike the "small cultural tendencies"? :)

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Ah- Yes! Thank you for reminding me :D

We are preparing a bit of a history for Azerwind, I just need to stop procrastinating and write my part

Can you explain further about the tradition thing? Is it somewhat alike the "small cultural tendencies"? :)
Tradition can be from taboos to the building style that Azerport holds. If I remember, they always had their own distinct style of building. There's also the style of clothing from traditional senses.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Tradition can be from taboos to the building style that Azerport holds. If I remember, they always had their own distinct style of building. There's also the style of clothing from traditional senses.
Oh- Alright, thank you :D

Gonna add "Being compared to Marr" as a taboo :^)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Cultural points don't need to be major per say, meaning smaller traditions is just as cool as larger bits.

Simple things like who sits where at a feast or such.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Oh- You also forgot to add Rahas to the "Divine Relations" not that it really matters with the great lack of Rahas priests/people.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Oh- You also forgot to add Rahas to the "Divine Relations" not that it really matters with the great lack of Rahas priests/people.
Ah- Right, also forgot Jishrim.

Rahas was not on the pantheon list, must be why I forgot him

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Added some history, some new cultural tendencies

Working on language, will right now be called Quenish

Lot more will come!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Added some history, some new cultural tendencies

Working on language, will right now be called Quenish

Lot more will come!
You need to contact the Lore team about creating new languages.

Just a heads up.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
You need to contact the Lore team about creating new languages.

Just a heads up.
Already done that!
Gotten permission, and ICly it has started out as a slight accent :D And after two weeks I have progressed to more heavy accents with some different words ^^

So I am doing a transition, so it just doesn't... plops
But thank you for the heads up!

Edit: Just wanted to say, Cukie1 Thanks for letting me use your language layout! It has really helped this process, that is already going at a dangerously slow level, go not as slow! :D
Ty!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
CURRENTLY: A heavy accent, where one would perhaps need to focus to correctly guess what is said. Some words are slowly developing into their own, in Quenish (Yes, it is a spin on que)
Added this to clear confusion a little

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Updates

Working more towards a Spanish-like culture, but still original with its own twists.
Planning on finishing the godforsaken language soon

- Name change Quenish -> Discurvien

- Made new god relation chart

Last edited:

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Azerwind culture looks like so much fun! I think I'd like to see if I can work this into my character's RP :)