Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Culture] Azerwind culture

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Azerwind culture looks like so much fun! I think I'd like to see if I can work this into my character's RP :)
Thank you!

As I get more people to adapt to it, I aspire to make it more unique and identifying :D
Right now it is fairly open and neutral, but slowly progressing to its own nice thing

But this makes me happy to hear! :D

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Thank you!

As I get more people to adapt to it, I aspire to make it more unique and identifying :D
Right now it is fairly open and neutral, but slowly progressing to its own nice thing

But this makes me happy to hear! :D
Already added it to her goals to learn to dance, buy a house in the bay, and purchase a piano. It's going to be so lit-when my laptop gets back in four days lol.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Already done that!
Gotten permission, and ICly it has started out as a slight accent :D And after two weeks I have progressed to more heavy accents with some different words ^^

So I am doing a transition, so it just doesn't... plops
But thank you for the heads up!
Ty!
Hey so everyone that lives in Mockingbay is getting the accent right?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hey so everyone that lives in Mockingbay is getting the accent right?
Sort of-

I am hopefully working on a list because I want to keep tabs of who speaks it and etc :D Would not loreteams approval I think to keep a language restricted though
But yeah, right now, while it is still under progress; Living in Mockingbay for some time will give your character a slight accent, si.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
dang. i would have loved to call the language 'whatish' for Que.
'what language do you speak?' 'whatish.' 'what?' 'no, whatish.'
Apparently Loreteam thought it was a tad too close to Quenya, so I had to change it

Edit: The new name Discurvien is an abbreviation "Wind Speech" or "The speech of the Wind"