Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Custom items free submissions

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Tried to make a classic paper lantern, since the current one can look a bit Asian-esque. Feel free to recolor or ask me to recolor for anything.
Paper Lantern edited.png
An Off option, just in case:

Paper Lantern.png

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I believe I've learned the magic ways of Ptiber and can now add in your submissions (if they're nice/don't breach server rules, etc). I'll see to the ones submitted already.

Feel free to start submitting once more :)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
^Thanks!

Hey guys- it looks like the sloth head isn't showing the skin and I can't find a replacement online. Would anyone like to try their hands at making the skin?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
upload_2017-7-5_0-31-0.png
I felt that Redstone on this server isn't being used/appreciated enough- let's give our red buddy a reason to be seen.

I made a nice Redstone Cluster. I know it might not be much but I felt this had to be done.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
View attachment 84898
I felt that Redstone on this server isn't being used/appreciated enough- let's give our red buddy a reason to be seen.

I made a nice Redstone Cluster. I know it might not be much but I felt this had to be done.
...You know- that cluster was cool and all... until I realized I had forgot to SAVE THE IMAGE BEFORE DOING THIS MOUSE

upload_2017-7-5_14-52-17.png

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Now I... have to make an entirely new redstone cluster...

kill me.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can we officialize beastiary skins and provide their heads as trophy items? Crafting could be trivial (maybe just items the color of the head). That would be nice. :)

I created the OG wendigo skin and I would he happy to provide it as a head or edit a new version.
I'll respond here- I've seen a few versions of the Wendigo, for example- but if BrianAT16 and us can work a general standard skin out, we can see about getting a head for it. If you made it- all good, too.

On the matter of the other beasts- best to approach the respective Lore writers in interest of making a beast head and skin (Should do as we do use them for events!!). If it's up to the standard of skin heads launched so far, and if we can specify to just one version of it, then definitely.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'll respond here- I've seen a few versions of the Wendigo, for example- but if BrianAT16 and us can work a general standard skin out, we can see about getting a head for it. If you made it- all good, too.

On the matter of the other beasts- best to approach the respective Lore writers in interest of making a beast head and skin (Should do as we do use them for events!!). If it's up to the standard of skin heads launched so far, and if we can specify to just one version of it, then definitely.
If we'll have to limit it to a single head skin (which I'm fine with, too many of the variations beast) I'll get in touch once I have a skin I definitely want to be used for the beast. If you're fine with a few variations though, I'd be more than fine with Scardrac's skin being used as one.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I'm just going to put this out there that I think we totally need more mugs, wine glasses, fancy tea cups, etc. My tavern is lacking cups to decorate it with.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'm just going to put this out there that I think we totally need more mugs, wine glasses, fancy tea cups, etc. My tavern is lacking cups to decorate it with.
The moment I get to my pc... I promise to thee... you will have your cups and glasses damn it... YOU WILL HAVE THEM!