Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cyril Appears [ChaosXYZ - App] - [Approved- Somnastra]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Henkel

Loyal Servant of Altera
~About you~
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
ChaosXYZ

2) How old are you? 17

3) Where are you? The United States

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes, I have. Also, in the ‘Tome of Citizenship’, I found a typo:
Alignment Issues: Alignments can be confusing sometimes, this thread defines some Good, Neatral and Evil groups/people.” I merely wanted to point this out so it could be corrected. I hope that does not come across as rude.

5) Introduce yourself!
Hello! I am Ethan, otherwise known as Chaos! I like short walks on the beach and eating. But I never gain any weight, and am in fact /under/weight. *sigh*
Anyways, I have role-played in Minecraft many times before. I quite enjoy it.
I like to play different games. Beat-em-Ups like Dragon’s Crown, Sonic, Mario games, Smash Brothers, 'Polkamans', and other stuff. I like video games. A lot.
I create Art and record stories in preparation for my future. I plan on going to college for a career in animation and such. I have made a lot of doodles, but nothing too specific yet. Also, on my last semester in High School, Junior Year, right now. *fist pump*

6) Got any examples of your work? You can go to my profile, ChaosXYZ, on DeviantArt for some mediocre and outdated artwork. As for characters, I can go on for days about some if you ask my directly. Right now, not really in the mood to blather on.

7) Referrer: LoveyDovie101

*** We'd like to remind all players that the use of xraying, xray texture packs and mods to locate ores are banishable offenses. We have a dedicated team supervising our logs and once caught using any of the above your account will be banned from the server. (you can delete this bit from your application)***

Okay sirs. *salute*

----

~About your character~
Name
: Cyril Kask

Race: Human

Appearance:
Cyril has (almost pale) white skin, and very dark hair that spikes up near his forehead. His eyes are a gray-green color, and do not usually show too much emotion unless his face shows it as well. He maintains a decent build; however he does look very skinny. He stands at an average height of 5’6” and weighs in around 175 pounds. He wears his black jacket over a gray tunic and dark gray pants.

Quote:
"He wears a lot of dark colors. Does he ever change?"
"...I don't know."
~The Test~Cyril sat in a boat, bobbing very slowly in the water. The sun had just risen, and the boat was nearing its destination. He didn’t have too much of an idea where he was going. All he knew is that he was being sent there. He couldn’t really argue, so he merely went along with it. Besides, this new area was a new chance at work.
Cyril remembered what had been said to him: “If you run into trouble, don’t be stupid. Think about something before you decide what to do.” Cyril never really got to make any large decisions. But he knew he was good at it. He was level-headed, if not brash at times. Well, he merely did what he was paid to do. A thought sparked; where was he going to live? What was he going to do? He had many skills, but he had no idea what this area was like. He felt a feeling of confusion, rather than panic, set.
He thought, in depth, for a moment. Depending on the person that decided to send him here, he couldn’t choose if he thought this place would be safe or not. He also wondered if this place was going to be big, rather than the small area he came from. He laid his head back and thought on this, until he heard a loud thud. At this, his head knocked into the wall, and he fell forward.
The boat had stopped, and he was at his destination. The fresh, salty air blew past him as he gazed at the bright blue sky. However, it looked as if it was going to start raining soon. He had noticed the red sky during the sunrise. He walked forward into the Docks, people moving hurriedly around him. He had a small pouch of money, but nothing else. To be honest, he wondered why he wasn’t equipped with more. Maybe it was because he didn’t ask.
He shook his head silently and let out a silent chuckle. He reached into his pocket to check for the pouch, and then also remembered his 'card'. He pulled it out and scanned it. This small scrap of paper held his personal information on it, scrawled on in a black ink. If he was going to get around, he was going to need to keep track of this card, considering the alternative. The alternative didn’t really work out back in his old town. Nonetheless, he brushed back his hair a bit, and set onward.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there! It's good to see your application, and I think it looks pretty great so far. I would like to ask you to do some minor tweaks to your story, because it's a bit... confusing. I totally understand maintaining mystery and such storytelling devices, but the card... well, it's unclear. When I first read it, I thought about something like a credit card or a driver's license, and that's not medieval at all~ So really, the only thing that needs to be modified is that last paragraph, then I will be happy to accept this!

On a less serious note, your signature is cracking me up.

Ethan Henkel

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh, the card is literally a piece of paper with information scrawled on it. Should I describe it as that?
Also yes, I love my signature. I take it with me everywhere, like it's my pet. *ba dum tish*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Please do not comment on whitelist applications. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.