Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Damon Azarias - An Old Broken Soul

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera

General Information:

Name: Damon Azarias
Other Names: N/A
Titles: The Ripper. Thrice-Damned

Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Nomad
Relationship Status: N/A
Social Status: Outlaw. Sellsword. Drunk.

Physical Appearance:

Height:
6'2
Weight: 185 lbs
Eye Color: Light blue
Skin Color: Pale
Shape of Face: Lean. Gaunt. Handsome.
Distinguishing Features: His pale skin and light blue witch eyes.
Build of Body: Lean. 185 lbs of muscle. Not big but strong. Think Jon Snow's body.
Hair Color: Jade black
Hair Style: Cut on the sides. Ragged. Long on top and swept back.
Complexion: Pale. His eye sockets are dark and reddish. His lips are colored with moving blood.
Posture: Proudful. Mostly upright when he has the attention of someone. Slouched when drunk and at the bar.
Is Seen By Others As: Wild. Lost. Broken.
Voice: Haughty. Deep. Broken and sad but confident. Soft-spoken. Northern.

Personality:

Dislikes: Proud bastards.
Strengths: Trained in the Marr Military. Good in a fight.
Weaknesses: Reckless. Drunk. Nothing to lose. Dies like any other man. (Or does he?)
Fears: Tight spaces. Fire.
Values: A good man. He will do right by you if you do right by him. Looking for something in this world other than status. Looking to find something deeper in this god-forsaken world. Friends. Women. Drinks. Money for more drinks.
Education: Knows about his own history and the world that changed around him. Street-smart. Hasn't read many books but has lived through history.
Languages: Common. Wants to know Elvish.
General Attitude: Confident. Happy. Reckless. Looking for a good joke told by anyone in the room. He wants interaction.
Religious Inclination: Use to serve the old gods. Pays no heed to most if not all of them now.
General Intelligence: He's quick-witted. Knows how to act. He can learn something from anything.
General Sociability: Loves interaction. He wants to know every thought anyone could ever be thinking. He finds that to be the most beautiful thing. Free thoughts. His drinking has made him become more cautious, though if he's drunk, he'll party.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Possessions:

Wardrobe:
Old grey plate armor from Marr's military. Black leather pants and boots. A white sleeveless tunic. A grey tattered cloak around his armor.
Jewelry: A wolf's fang around his neck.

Pets/Animals: N/A

Owned Homes: Use to own a home in Azerport. Now sleeps in the streets.

Carried Inventory: A bastard sword on his hip.
General Inventory: A crossbow. A thin piercing knife. A parrying knife. A dagger. Four throwing knives. A shortsword.

General Wealth: Only enough for his next drink and slice of cheese.

Health:

Illnesses:
N/A
Allergies: N/A
Injuries: Bruises. Usually after a night out.
Sleeping Habits: Sleeps in the streets or horse pens. He sleeps only from drink but nothing restful.
Energy Levels: Quiet but ready. Once known he can get quite annoying. Awake and alert.
Eating Habits: Eats one solid meal everyday. Drinks loads of water and loads of ale.
Exercise Habits: Runs regularly. Hunts Skraag's minions regularly.
Memory: Has a good memory. Though pieces are lost for reasons told to him by another person.
Unhealthy Habits: Drinks a lot.
Drinking Habits: Downs drinks like it's his only love.

History:

Birthplace:
Sorrows.

Childhood: Grew up in the sorrows.

Teen Years: Fought monsters in the sorrows. His father died in the sorrows. Never knew his mother.

Adulthood: Trained in the Marr military. Was the Captain's Enforcer of the Eyes of Silas and for the ship Jax's Luck.

Family History: His father died at a young age.

Past Places of Residences: Azerport. The Sorrows.

Places Traveled: Over the Horizon. The Sorrows. Storm's Landing.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:
Peaceful. But will fight when needed. (He's changing I swear.)

Weaponry: Listed already.

Combat Training: Trained in Marr's military and in many a fight.

Other Trivia:

Sellsword.
Favorite Types of Food: Cheese and meat.
Favorite Types of Drink: Ale. Scotch.
Hobbies/Pastimes: Drinking. Listening to music. Girls.
Favorite Colors: Black.

Relationships: Check below.

My in-game name is: Azarias45

Songs for Damon's mindset and personality

Goals
Start a Sellsword company
Train in spear combat
Do more odd jobs and contracts

SKILLS: (All on a scale from 1-10, system taken from BoredBrit )

Key:

- = Currently go down in skill

-- = Currently stagnated , not going up, not going down.

+ = Currently going up in skill.

Pickpocketing:

[x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x-x] [5/10] --

Horse Riding

[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] --

Hand-To-Hand Combat

[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X.X-x] [9.5/10] --

Knife Skills

[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x] [8/10] --

Sneaking

Medical Expertise

[x-x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [3/10] --

Parkour Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x] [7/10] --

Lying Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x] [9/10] --

Bastard Sword Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x] [9/10] --

Shortsword Skills

Crossbow Skills
[x-x-x-x-x-x-X.X-x-x] [7.5] --

Throwing knives
[x-x-x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x] [7/10] --

Alchemy
[x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [2/10] --

Spear Combat
[x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x] [2/10] --

Lockpicking
[x-x-x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x] [6/10] --

Shield combat

[x-x-x-X-x-x-x-x-x-x] [4/10] --

Last edited:

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
<RELATIONSHIPS>

Relevant Family Members: --

Romantic Interests: --
~Rose- "Her name suited her perfectly." -- An old lover of Damon's. She got married and ran off somewhere. (Firegirl)

Trusted Friends: --
~Iteraldi- "I'm sorry." -- An old friend of Damon's. He wronged her and still regrets it to this day.

~Tybalt- "Better to walk away with your pride hurt a little than to never walk away at all...Nice one, asshole." -- Damon and Tybalt served in the Marrian military together and on the Eyes of Silas expedition. They were close friends and great drinking buddies. (Tybalt)

Friendly With: --
~Balatro- "He reminded me of myself." -- A young trickster he met a long time ago at the Crossroads. They hit it off as if they were brothers. Has no idea where he's gone off to. (Balatro)

Loose Acquaintances:

Disfavored Individuals: --
~Drake Rock- "Proud bastard." --Drake was the man Damon had to tolerate. He was the man to go back to to refresh his memory. Drake was always on the sidelines when Damon had an unruly fate.

~Peter Hallon- "One of the scumbag bounty hunters I always had to deal with." --A bounty hunter that always irked Damon, he was one of the Ignis folk that weren't in good graces with Damon nor Damon with them.

Hated: --
~Ignis- "Ignis can piss right off." -- Ignis scorched Damon's entire right arm, leaving burn scars all over it.

~Visage- Swallowed him. Damon received this information after he caused hellfire to spill across the crossroads. (Michcat)

~Urza- "No matter how many times you hunt me down, I'll always be back to spit in your face." -- Urza was a nobleman who hired a group of mercenaries to track and kill Damon, succeeding multiple times, and imprisoning him on an island even. The last Damon heard of Urza's whereabouts was when he was told of his trial where he had been hung by Urza.
Wary Of: --

Forgotten: --

Last edited:

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
Backstory!

It's not something I like to think about, but it builds itself inside you like a filthy disease.
Anywho, I was 14 years old, my father and I had been tracking down a pack of ghouls for a few hours. It was getting dark, we had torches but the damned monsters always had the upper hand in the dark. We finally came to a huge opened field, faery circles were wilting, flowers dead all around us. It started to rain it was actually quite peachy.
Until we started hearing the rustling of bushes all around us, we were surrounded. My father threw his torch onto the floor and drew his sword, He told me to run home as quickly as possible, and so I did...why...why the hell did I leave! I ran through the rain, my heart beating as fast as the lightening hit the earth. I hid out... I wanted to make sure he was okay. I came back nearly an hour later. . .Da- Dad... He was laying there in the middle of the field... spitting blood out... coughing violently. He was ripped apart... I started to cry, All that you could hear was the thundering of the violent skys and my groans of anger, sadness, and regret. With my dad's last breath he looked at me, followed by a tearful smile he said, "Da-Damon... Please don-don't cry," He reached for his sword and put it into my hand, "Take it... Take "Rebellion" send all the monster scum to hell D-Damon..." And with that he let out his final breath and left me in the dark. I'm not sure who to hate more... me for leaving him, or him for leaving me in this god-forsaken world.

So yeah... I guess thats why you can say I've officially entered into the business of kicking monster ass and making a god good damn time about it. Any other questions? -Damon the Ripper

"Craziest man I've ever met, I'll tell ya that. He never gave a crap about anything, I once heard he angered Ignis himself. I remember the Inquisition that followed Ignis' ways were always on the hunt for Damon. They're the ones that even gave the man his nickname. "Thrice-Damned." Wanna know why they call him that? They were surprised that he came back to life after they cut his head off the third time. Anyhow, I'm done talking about him, it gives me the creeps, he's just a dead man walking." -Former Marrian Soldier

Damon laughed as he slammed his pint of ale down.
Damon: So, you're telling me you've never 'eard of me before?!

Bar Girl: No, never heard of you once in my entire life. And you're drunk.
Damon: I'm not drunk, darling. I'm just wondering how you've never heard of me before.
Bar Girl: Well, it shouldn't be that surprising. People don't usually tell high tales of people that can't even hold their pint without spilling it.
Damon had drunkenly spilled ale all down his mouth and shirt, leaving him wet.
Damon: I have no idea what you're talking about. But we should get out of here, right? Winks Like, go to a room.

The Bar Girl stood and sent a swift smack to the side of Damon's face
Damon would hold his stomach and spill the rest of his ale all over the floor as he can't help but laugh

Damon awoke from his slumber, his head aching as he pulls his hand up and runs his fingers through his jade black hair.
"God... my head. Really good night Damon, really good night."
He'd laugh to himself under his breath, realizing that one underdressed woman was lying by his hip with her arms around his waist and her legs around his, and another underdressed woman that had rolled onto the floor.
"Wake up, sweets. Yeah, get up Damon would unhinge the woman's hands around his waist and push them off him. The woman would yawn as she awoke not saying a word but just smiling Time for me to go girly."
Damon would get up turning his back towards the woman on the bed, the woman on the floor laid sound asleep.
"Good morning ain't it? Thanks for dressing up for me." Damon would turn his head slightly, winking at the woman as her eyes met his, the woman's cheek grew red as she laughed and then slowly stopped as her eyes traced Damon's back and the whip scars that canvased it.

"You know, I wish you'd tell me how you got those, Damon."
"Trust me, sweets. You don't ever wanna know."
"Why?" Her voice raised as she eagerly awaited an answer
"I'll tell you one thing."
The woman's eyes would light up as she put both her hands under her chin and propped her elbows up on the bed
"My ex-military general once said 'Better to walk away with your pride hurt a little than to never walk away at all.'"
"Okay... That's real helpful Damon, hell, that has nothing to do with your scars."
*Damon would have finished getting dressed in his white tunic and leather coat, he'd turn just as he flapped his coat on, smiling at her as he does."
"I have never once heeded my general's advice."

Her cheeks would grow red as she nodded
"Ahh... I see. You're one insane man. You know that Damon Azarias?"

Damon would wink at the woman as he walked towards the door "I know. Thanks for reminding me." He'd slam the door shut and who knows if she'd ever see that Damon again. Just as the door slammed the woman lying on the floor jumped awake not even realizing what had just happened

"Damon isn't a man you ever want to cross. He'll never be one to back down from a fight. Not much is really known about him besides that he's a drunk and likes to fight. But I've heard different stories, stories of him being thrown onto deserted islands and him swimming back to the mainland, stories of Visage himself carrying Damon under his claws and breathing his holy fire all over him until his screams were no longer heard, stories of him surviving Ignis' wrath after he had blasphemed against his people, stories of him even... dying. Funny thing is, aye? He doesn't even know about half the times he's died. He's been hunted and probably is still being hunted and no matter how many times they hang him, decapitate him, or burn him, he will always be back." -Bard and Storyteller

Every Scar tells a story right?
++First Scar! Human bite mark on his neck!
++Second Scars A ton of whip slashes on his back
++Third Scars! Shackle scars on his wrist. (Received from the many times hes been shackled and thrown into cells)
++Fourth Scar and given to him by Landir! A straight line down inbetween his chest and abs.

++Fifth Scars, given to him by Ignis. His entire right arm is covered in burn scars

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I like you! I will rp with you!

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
Damon hasn't killed a thing...
See this is usually how his fights end up...
Damon: You hit like a girl!
Random guy: . . . *Swift punch to the nose*
*Damons head gets pushed back..and he falls on the floor*
Damon: Weak!!
*Damon gets kicked in the face while he's about to let out another insult*
*spits blood out* *violent cough!!*
Damon: That all you got?!

So you see... After a good majority of his fights he's lying on the floor gasping for air...

I think it's because I let my character take hits too many times when I could really just think it through and counter them..eh..and I think I just feel bad if I kill someone so I just let them kill me... :)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*Enters thread, looking forward to seeing this profile change some*

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
+Update! Check out under "BackStory"
It shows you all what Damon looks like..
Also explained how he got some of his scars

Last edited: