Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Damon Azarias - An Old Broken Soul

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Actually the blade with the symbol of Rahas and the Word "Rhett" etched on it is a Hand and a half sword

Reference Picture
image.jpg
Except the handle and scabbard is deep royal blue and the scabbard a bit more elaborate.

Ali

Lord of Altera
(Neutral) Nyhl - Tough little good, If I can just get her to trust me, I can train her much much easier, we'll see what can come out of my sinful deeds.

(Neutral) Adamaris - Also tough, as of right now Damon is just using her as leverage to keep Nyh and her scared, he takes his anger out on her instead of the kid, I will not use blades on the kids, Maris on the otherhand... @Talisman
May I point out that Nyhllis was only afraid of Damon before he hurt Maris, and afterwards she was angry at him, like, full of rage "I swear I'll kill you" angry. On Maris' behalf Nyhllis would love to put several new holes in places rather necessary for life, as well as the tally, which by the way is what I'm calling the book I'm writing about Nyhllis' life.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
May I point out that Nyhllis was only afraid of Damon before he hurt Maris, and afterwards she was angry at him, like, full of rage "I swear I'll kill you" angry. On Maris' behalf Nyhllis would love to put several new holes in places rather necessary for life, as well as the tally, which by the way is what I'm calling the book I'm writing about Nyhllis' life.
Cool fam, just get back the sword while your at it. Arcturian steel ain't cheap

Ali

Lord of Altera
Cool fam, just get back the sword while your at it. Arcturian steel ain't cheap
I will carve a tally int- Hmm... I leave that to be discovered, I'll get that blade back fam, it was a gift and her most prized possession.

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
Mmmmhmmmm...

Ali

Lord of Altera
I kind of want to see how long it takes for this guy to figure it out, Damon boi, we need to rp

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Crossbow, Longsword, shortsword, daggers, bolts, plate armor /chain armor.... Your're having a carriage with you ? No way one could carry that lot and fight well with it...

Jackjack455

Lord of Altera
Crossbow, Longsword, shortsword, daggers, bolts, plate armor /chain armor.... Your're having a carriage with you ? No way one could carry that lot and fight well with it...
I fight well with all my gear ;) Which is why I usually just use my longsword, and have the rest of the things on my back, the human body is capable of doing things unimaginable.