Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dancing

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this~? (<--- Tilde just for Yoda)

Just wondered if anyone does dance, whether professionally, competitively, or just for fun.

I have been doing ballet for fun since I was two and a half... Although you don't actually do much until you're four/five. Then when you get to about eight in starts to look somewhat presentable. :p
I'm currently at Grade 5, on pointe (so much fun!) and loving every minute of it.

Now it's your turn...
Spill the beans, people!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Well, it's no where near professional dancing, but I have been known to 'bust a move' at parties when the time comes

And after the party, I have no idea how I danced, or how I 'busted that move', so I guess I just go with the music :p
Oh, and flailing with friends is fun, there's a life lesson for ya! :D

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I do Ballroom and Latin dancing for fun and sort of profesionally as I'm doing Grades... I've currently achieved all my social awards and I'm at Bronze Bar II, which isn't much seeing as I started late and had to re-take one of my social awards due to an operation I had in...November I think. I've done it for about 3 years now, going on 4 and I'm trying to achieve Gold in the end and we'll see what's what after that :p
It's good fun to do and I enjoy it personally, even though people tend to think it's hilarious and laugh at me about it which geets reeally annoying but you put up with it. I plan to keep going with it as well because....dancing

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I'm taking my Bronze Bar II exam on May 15th, 2 Latin Dances and 2 Ballroom dance. It gets gradually harder as I go along, 3 Latin Dances next time and 3 Ballroom at Silver Bar I, getting higher each time you advance a grade.

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
I do swing dance :p Really is fun. Dance with my best friend and such. Not really competitive but I did get it added to the school dance club.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I do basic ballroom dancing, and I also can pull off some of the best raves.
Flip it out. (camera reference)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Buump~

Anyone else out there? Anyone been doing anything dancy recently? Anyone ever wanted to take up dance? Anyone interested in other styles? Anyone anything?

Side-Note: Took my Bronze Bar examine yesterday and got the results back today, Highly Commended on my Ballroom (Waltz & Quickstep) and my Latin (Jive and Rumba). I got 88% on both which is 2% off Honours, so I'm chuffed. :D

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Weeell, the only dancing I do is with my best friend.. Whenever we're somewhere posh, like an old hall building, we start fake ballroom dancing across the floor..

It almost always ends up with one of us on the ground, and the other laughing her head off :D

Anithola

Lord of Altera
When I'm alone I know how to do some crazy moves. But I'm an introvert... so at parties etc im that guy just standing there doing nothing xD

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I can't do anything even closely related to dancing... Well, okay, I do know a karate sequence, but that's about it :p