Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dawnguard Discussion

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
For those who have the new Skyrim expansion.
I just wondered, who do you support?

-The Dawnguard
or
-The Volkihar Vampires

If you remember a "little group" I used to Rp on the server, you can probably guess which I support. But if you don't, well I support the Dawnguard out of my sheer hatred of all things monstrous.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
People who don't like vampires maybe?
I'll just stick to being a werewolf and eating bandits.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Tbf you have to if you want to progress that questline, and I use my powers for good... I only eat bad people...

Spark

Broken
I didn't take the dawnguard questline so i wouldn't know.

One think that really annoyed me was that i made a new save for dawnguard because I didnt like the way I had leveled up my main character. So half way through the DLC *LITTLE SPOILER* I had to go through the main questline to get the elder scroll >.>

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
oh I meant the Companions questline :/
I also started a new guy for Dawnguard, I just felt like changing the way I played a little to keep it interesting.

Spark

Broken
Oh i see :p yeah I liked the companion questline until I found out they were werewolves.

Another rather irritating thing about dawnguard was the lack of quest hints :/ "find the elder scroll (dragon)" after an hour of trying to find a linked quest i then Googled it to find that it is the one from the main questline >.>

Also, is the dragon riding part of the DLC? Because I thought they had added/in the process of adding it.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I haven't heard anything about dragon riding being in the DLC.

Spark

Broken
Oh :( not sure where I heard that from then. Im glad they added the arrow smithing now :D not sure if that was an update or DLC but its epic.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Yeah that's part of the DLC.
But I just love the crossbows, walking round one shotting things with my enhanced Dwarven crossbow like a baus.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
First i wanted to be a vampire but then...I felt like slaughtering things with an awesome crossbow so im going as Dawnguard :I
God dangit people! There are no such things as DWARVES in Elder Scrolls!
Dwemer! D W E M E R! Get it into your heads! >:O
I just felt like raging :3 Not really mad...maybe i am...Peace! :heart: