Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deadlocz´s Application [Declined - Squidziod]

Deadlocz

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Deadlocz
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
I come from Germany

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes i read it
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming means the interaction of all possible armies.

Powergaming is a kind off "addiction". The players tries more and more his character e.g. to make it stronger in roleplays

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no you dont allow X-raying
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
currently i dont have a mentor
8. Tell us about yourself!
so my hobbie is Yt,gaming and karate. i like Nightcore and Epic Battle Music

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
i like to build in minecraft but i doesnt have Pictures

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
i find it as searching a RPG server

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
Flora

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: yelow
skin color: yelow/brown
clothing: Destroyes Clothers

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
skin_2018010220431176506.png

Written Test!
Flora is a humans´s slave she fighted for his village but she was captured and now he is a slave and she must du everything what the humans want like cook or hunt he not saw one of his family in a few years. she tried to escape a few times but it doesnt work but she never give up then he is a Fighter. her plan is to start a family and never to be enslaved again she also want to be a queen and to enslave the Humans. her hobby is to do nothing then she can´t do anything as a slave then he always in chains and in a cage. he only eats Meat and fish, the favorite color of flora is red and yelow, every time she can try to escape she tries and she also is a realy good fisher but its a long time ago thats she fished. she want to learn how to read, then she cant read she never goes on a school but her favorite weapon is a waraxe. and before her vilage been atacked from the humans she was the best fisher and hunter in her vilage every time he saw an Fishing rod she took it and go fishing her mum and dad died at a fight with elfes but her uncle teached her everythig about fighting that he know but than came the army of humans and atacked her vilage and then she got slaved. she never had a boyfriend but she want to have a boyfriend and also she want to kill the elfes that killed her mum and dad to revench her favorite animal is a tiger and a wolf she had a pet wolf but this ran at the humans atack away to be safe in a few time Flora want to see her wolf again the name of it was Trace. she found him in a hole where he dont came ut and Flora helped him as the uncle see the wolf he was scared but flora sayed him that Trace dont do anything he was a tamed wolf a week later they went go hunting for the vilage and the womans cook every time a delicious feast but one day Flora and Trace was gone hunting for a very long time like 4 days and in this time it gaves only fish and old meat but it was okay. and now there is no vilage anymore so she need to escape from the humans and go in a other Caparii city but she dont know about a other city and now i will make the Story longer
Metag aming means the interaction of all possible armies. The current trend in the metagame is the extreme vehicle load of army lists,
Metagaming means the interaction of all possible armies. The current trend in the metagame is the extreme vehicle load of army lists,
Metagaming means the interaction of all possible armies. The current trend in the metagame is the extreme vehicle load of army lists,

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thanks for applying! You're off to a good start, though there are some problems with your application.
  • Metagaming and powergaming definitions are wrong, and need to be revised. Make sure to read carefully.
  • You selected MC skin is questionable. I can't really make out what it's supposed to be, but it doesn't look a whole lot like how we want our Caparii to be.
  • The story has many grammar, syntax, and spelling issues and is below our standard of writing. I understand that english may not be your first language, but this is an english speaking server and you need to be proficient to participate.
  • The story contains multiple cliches or common story tropes. We are interested in seeing your creative side, and would rather not see the same old story elements, so cliches are frowned upon. Cliches include:
    • Parents murdered or killed
    • Home attacked or destroyed
    • Abandoned as a baby by royalty or otherwise
    • Enslaved as a child
    • Raised by animals
    • Character is seeking revenge for various wrong-doings, some presented above
I know that's a long list, but I hope you will take time to consider each point. I want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to apply, and that I look forward to seeing an improved application. Once you've made the proper amendments, post here in this thread and I will take a second look. Thank you!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm very sorry, but I must decline your application for inactivity. You are perfectly free to re-apply, however, should you do so please consider the amendments posted above. Thank you for your time!