Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Death to the Necromancer

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

Yet another announcement is made from the City of Thorne, with posters and criers spreading this message. However, this one is far less pleasant than the one that preceded it:

To the Cowardly Necromancer and his Minions,

I make it a solemn oath to Ignis Synnove, that I shall destroy every semblance of your filthy kind upon the Continents in which those capable of intelligence may live.
You are but a fool trying to play God. You corrupt all you touch. The blame of the Northern Kingdoms’ fall, the plague of the Entity lies at your rotting feet.
God and Men are sick of your antics. It is my duty to declare that your worshippers will be rooted out and purged in Holy Flame and that I shall destroy every semblance of your filthy kind wherever they may lie. They shall be put to the sword of God and once more Order shall come to these lands. Your army shall fall to my hand.

Never again shall your disgusting practices of necromancy be tolerated.
I challenge you to send your most devoted, to come forth to Haven where I will personally introduce them to the blazing glory that is the guiding
Light of God. Hell awaits them, and I await you.

Sir Podric Flanders,
Blessed of Synnove
Lord of Thorne

OOC:
Religious conflict. wooo! Pod wants to kill anything related to Skraag, and is publically announcing his crusade against Skraag, Skraag worshippers, and undead. This is basically just where I'm taking Pod next, since his other goals are pretty much finished up
BoredBrit he help, edit, and add to post.

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
i've only just realized that pod's left arm is still screwed and in a sling. why am i like this

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Is highlighting phrases in gold the same for Ignites as the phrase ‘pbuh’ added at the end of the Prophet’s name in Islam?