Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Death_Crafter's (Norbert M.) Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
-Today I was playing on Hollowworld Server and I started roleplaying with Tigrevillemur (which got banned as well, and has a post) , like we use to. Today we got married in game. We then had a child which is a reall person in the game) . In the middle of our "affair" both of us got banned for language. Yes, we were saying inapropriate things, but we were roleplaying. We didn't want to "hurt" anyones feelings! And I think I only said "yeea!" and "you're the best".
Please consider this appeal, and thank you for your time. I hope you make the right decision.

TigreVillemur

Loyal Servant of Altera
-Today I was playing on Hollowworld Server and I started roleplaying with Tigrevillemur (which got banned as well, and has a post) , like we use to. Today we got married in game. We then had a child which is a reall person in the game) . In the middle of our "affair" both of us got banned for language. Yes, we were saying inapropriate things, but we were roleplaying. We didn't want to "hurt" anyones feelings! And I think I only said "yeea!" and "you're the best".
Please consider this appeal, and thank you for your time. I hope you make the right decision.
Please unban norbert, he has no fault in all of this. I was the dumb one with the idea and i feel horrible with dragging him into this. Sorry norbert i wish you the best. Admins, do your thing.

Matto225

The White Mage
I'm sorry, i'm not involved in this appeal, but i'm just going to leave this - Your excuse is "we were roleplaying"?!? I'm sorry, is that meant to make everything better? You guys want to marry on RP? Sure quite a few people are, myself included. You want to have a kid in RP? If you can find someone happy to rp as a young child, why not? You two however took it to a whole new level that was totally unessecary.

I honestly don't know wether to suggest temp or perm ban :I Your ban is being discussed, wait a while and Roop (the banner) should get back to you.

Death Crafter

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, i'm not involved in this appeal, but i'm just going to leave this - Your excuse is "we were roleplaying"?!? I'm sorry, is that meant to make everything better? You guys want to marry on RP? Sure quite a few people are, myself included. You want to have a kid in RP? If you can find someone happy to rp as a young child, why not? You two however took it to a whole new level that was totally unessecary.

I honestly don't know wether to suggest temp or perm ban :I Your ban is being discussed, wait a while and Roop (the banner) should get back to you.
I'm really sorry I had no intention to make something bad...

Matto225

The White Mage
Uhm, i made that post BEFORE i saw Tigre's ban appeal. So, here we go!

1) Uh, Tigre? The admin thread has nothing to do with you being unbanned :I your banned, it shall stay that way.
2) Can all non-staff please stay out of this! Your spamming here :I

Spark

Broken
What do you mean "really"? She is a fun and likeable person and it would be a loss to the server for her to go. That's all I have to say.
To be honest I found the language used highly inappropriate and pretty vile seeing as this is a PG13 server. But anyway this is an unban appeal and only mods/admins are allowed to post so that's all I have to say.

Edit: Sorry Matto :eek:

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I've read the logs and I believe Roopot is going to stand firm in his decision. Very disappointing.
We have young people that play on this server.
No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.