Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec. 28th - 3pm EST/8pm GMT] Renewed Fury

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

[ Original can be found here I think: {X} ]

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebilt.
"Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse!"

Once more, Adventurers are gathered to slaughter Skraag's Unholy Demons. This time, however, attempts will be made to either:
A) Entice a larger group of Undead to attack the shrine, after much time and preparation to make it more defensible.
B) Only lure a smaller group of Undead, then ride out to try and find a potential source for where the Undead come from.

Also, I’m aware this is pretty much right after Christmas, which is why I’ve only put a tentative date, and will be more than willing to push it back should DMs or people interested not be able to attend.

OOC:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Sir Podric Flanders
Public or Private: Semi-Private - PM me or post here if you'd like to join, however, I will be capping out the 'party' out at 8-10 [Including Myself]. Do not attempt to join if you simply intend on causing trouble.
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Frontier Ring-Shrine.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Iz Frontier.

Where: The Frontier [Ignis Shrine]
When: Tentatively - December 28th, 3 EST/8 GMT/12 PST
What: Another attack on Skraag's Demons via angering them to attack the Ring Shrine.
Classification: Moderate for PvP, Violent for PvE [Death is up to the Player, not forced]
Tags: BoredBrit Lannis Elz
[Note: Though the main purpose isn't to get Ignis' attention, there would be attempts/hope that Ignis makes a presence]

Party: {As stated above, PM me or ask here if you want to be added, however, I hold the right to allow or deny anyone who applies}
1) Podric Luam
2) Ramiel Lavilethorn
3) Edric Smurf
4) Varg Old-Seadog
5) Isaac Joseph12Q
6) Ayda Ayda
7) Vaeril Jstar
8) Percival TepigTurtwig

Aaaand this should be my last thread for now. I apologize for spamming the forums with my crap!

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
added people who've asked so far. also, because i haven't run one of these in a while, keep in mind this is going to be a PvE event, unless some crazy stuff happens on the DM-side but im uncertain that'll happen

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I’ll go as a temp if there’s an open spot.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
party is full, but if anyone else is interested let me know and ill put you in if it turns out anyone isnt able to come

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I'd bring Vaeril along if a spot frees up, if you'll have me.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is in 3 days, pm me in some way if u find out ur not able to show up so i can adjust the party

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I am available to make it there as Mikhail but uhhhh that depends on you.
You know why XD

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
adjusted party, BoredBrit and Jase are out for OOC and IC reasons respectively, and Jstar is in from reserved, bringing it back to 8 people

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Lavilethorn Smurf Old-Seadog Joseph12Q Ayda Jstar + myself are the current people. Tagging to make sure everyone knows this is tomorrow, if anyone else isn't able to attend, please let me know. If it drops below 4-5 people I'm gonna push it off for another day/week.