Finished [Dec. 28th - 3pm EST/8pm GMT] Renewed Fury

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Great picture!
How was the event? Could you tell me what happened so I can edit it into the Adventurer's Watch last minute as a small article?

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Great picture!
How was the event? Could you tell me what happened so I can edit it into the Adventurer's Watch last minute as a small article?
I think this MIGHT be a bit preemptive unless I got the date wrong? It's not until tomorrow?

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
I think this MIGHT be a bit preemptive unless I got the date wrong? It's not until tomorrow?
Oh of course! My date said 28th because it was past midnight!
My bad D: It's a pity I have to work until 3pm EST otherwise I'd have asked if you still got a spot for some monster killing. I love those PVE events :( (assuming you're gonna rek some ooc zombies)
Have a lot of fun guys!

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Hero
this is in 2 hours, and Intal if you want to tag along even if there's 8 people then that's perfectly fine.

Since this is primarily PvE, I'm gonna ask that gear is limited to whatever you want for weaponry, though be careful if you're using a bow/arrow that's heavily enchanted. However for armor, I'd prefer nothing over unenchanted iron, and no potions or golden apples

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
this is in 2 hours, and Intal if you want to tag along even if there's 8 people then that's perfectly fine.

Since this is primarily PvE, I'm gonna ask that gear is limited to whatever you want for weaponry, though be careful if you're using a bow/arrow that's heavily enchanted. However for armor, I'd prefer nothing over unenchanted iron, and no potions or golden apples
Again. Might be a few minutes (up to 30) late. But I'm trying to get this wrapped up so I can be there as close to on time as possible.

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Hero
Again. Might be a few minutes (up to 30) late. But I'm trying to get this wrapped up so I can be there as close to on time as possible.
It's all good, we aren't too far off from the frontier boat so you should be able to join in relatively easily

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Hero
30 minutes, will edit post with directions to the shrine in the Frontier

Spawn to Frontier
DynMap1.png
Frontier to Shrine
DynMap2.png

Last edited: