Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec. 28th - 3pm EST/8pm GMT] Renewed Fury

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I still intend on going, but I might be a few minutes late.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Great picture!
How was the event? Could you tell me what happened so I can edit it into the Adventurer's Watch last minute as a small article?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Great picture!
How was the event? Could you tell me what happened so I can edit it into the Adventurer's Watch last minute as a small article?
I think this MIGHT be a bit preemptive unless I got the date wrong? It's not until tomorrow?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think this MIGHT be a bit preemptive unless I got the date wrong? It's not until tomorrow?
Oh of course! My date said 28th because it was past midnight!
My bad D: It's a pity I have to work until 3pm EST otherwise I'd have asked if you still got a spot for some monster killing. I love those PVE events :( (assuming you're gonna rek some ooc zombies)
Have a lot of fun guys!

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is in 2 hours, and Intal if you want to tag along even if there's 8 people then that's perfectly fine.

Since this is primarily PvE, I'm gonna ask that gear is limited to whatever you want for weaponry, though be careful if you're using a bow/arrow that's heavily enchanted. However for armor, I'd prefer nothing over unenchanted iron, and no potions or golden apples

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
this is in 2 hours, and Intal if you want to tag along even if there's 8 people then that's perfectly fine.

Since this is primarily PvE, I'm gonna ask that gear is limited to whatever you want for weaponry, though be careful if you're using a bow/arrow that's heavily enchanted. However for armor, I'd prefer nothing over unenchanted iron, and no potions or golden apples
Again. Might be a few minutes (up to 30) late. But I'm trying to get this wrapped up so I can be there as close to on time as possible.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Again. Might be a few minutes (up to 30) late. But I'm trying to get this wrapped up so I can be there as close to on time as possible.
It's all good, we aren't too far off from the frontier boat so you should be able to join in relatively easily

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
30 minutes, will edit post with directions to the shrine in the Frontier

Spawn to Frontier
DynMap1.png
Frontier to Shrine
DynMap2.png

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
This has concluded, however, there is after RP going on right now.