Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Dec. 8th, 3 pm CST] A Beacon in the Darkness

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Got a little tied up helping my brother with something so I’m gonna push this back 15-30 minutes to give myself a little more breathing room

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
this happened, and ended up being much more interesting than I'd expected! Thank you to everyone who attended, and Lannis for the divine presence

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
recap? Summary? :D
Hy and Segar delivered a sermon together about Theodra being a beacon of guidance in the wilderness, and saying that she should be honored and turned to for wisdom in facing the threats that currently plague the world.

Segar then delivered a eulogy for his and Ellie’s parents who died some time ago, describing how they were a paragon of commitment to family and displaying a statue of them made by Thordil in honor of them.

Then Hy opened a time of ritual and silent prayer during which she and Segar both took blood oaths vowing to uphold Theodra’s doctrine in everything they do. Very shortly after they both took the oath, a massive arrow the size of a spear shot through the wall behind them causing a sound like thunder, and planted into the ground a few feet between Hy and Segar. It’s embedded too solidly to be pulled out by hand but they’ll go back later to dig it out. People speculated about what it was and what it meant for a while before eventually all going to the great hall for food and drink.