Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] Disbanding an Empire

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

= + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

By imperial decree, Emperor Aleksandar Hallon, the First of His Name, has declared the once formidable Empire of Anhald absolved and disbanded due to the treachery of the southern lords. Along with this, the Inquisition is as of now also disbanded for it serves no further purpose.

The Emperor shall henceforth become Earl of Ironhaven, dropping his former titles, and as a result of the treasonous ways of his uncle before him, has resolved to forfeit the Hallon name and adopt the mantle of Kane: surrendering all rights and claims to land which are implicitly the right of Hallon. No more shall the crumbled House Hallon sin against God through upheaval and treason, and may the last of its line forever live in shame and fear.
Queen Alison I has declared that the once northern expanse of the Kingdom of Kaltstaat shall from this day forth be no more, that vassals are released from the formal bindings of vassalage and released from their oaths. The ruling monarchs are now to be known as Grand Duke Brennard Westmay and Grand Duchess Alison Kane, stepping back from the responsibilities of ruling such a spread out kingdom as King and Queen to focus on the people and threats closer to the home of Queensport, until a time where such is needed.
House Kane hereby declares claim to the lands from the northern reaches of Queensport to that of Ironhaven, Cinderhall and Kaneswatch.​

In recognition of this development, members of those Houses now released are offered to make travel to the city of Queensport with any questions or further requests, alliances, and renewed trade agreements, in one month's time.

= + = + = + = + = + = + = + =

OOC:
Cinderhall is in planning and isn't on the map yet. Anhald is not mine or K9's or probably anyone's to deal with now unless cap brings Arthur back. I'm dropping the kingdom stuff to try focus on my own regions and let people do their own thing and possibly condense down RP into places/focus on alliances etc. Also too many Kings and Queens is a common topic so we're dropping that too. (I'll be thinking of a Duchy name some time. No ideas yet and man I tried and gave up for today.)
Alison is not recovered enough to do meetings etc and Queensport isnt yet repaired so I'll let folks know when that 'month' has passed. Feel free to send IC letters or something though.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
NO MORE INQUISITION YAY

(We do need another heretic killer squad tho)

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
I'm one of the Houses guys stranded by this and I can't get online due to some kool kamp rules, I just wanna know if meeting up with Kanes is mandatory for us

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
So what's going to happen with Hallon? Will people just do a free for all on taking what's left?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
So what's going to happen with Hallon? Will people just do a free for all on taking what's left?
Most of those regions weren't built, but the constituent lords of anhald, including those released in the north, will be (I assume) left to their own devices. At least that's how I'm reacting to this. Perhaps some minor in-fighting over land?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Most of those regions weren't built, but the constituent lords of anhald, including those released in the north, will be (I assume) left to their own devices. At least that's how I'm reacting to this. Perhaps some minor in-fighting over land?
*Watches as Anhald culture rapidly devolves into barbarian gothic culture*

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm one of the Houses guys stranded by this and I can't get online due to some kool kamp rules, I just wanna know if meeting up with Kanes is mandatory for us
Not mandatory, no, its for future alliances/trades/etc. Do as you like

Hallon was only cap's guy, Arthur, and he left the server. His region remains his own, thats all there really was (and i think ostmotte or something on the coast), no dibs on those.

In-fighting over land is fine I'm just a bit tired of it and I think most folks wanted this all along anyway. I could not keep it afloat. Be free