Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Declaration] Forbidden Worship

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
kane2.png
= = =

Remaining citizens of Queensport were witness to the further destruction of the Ignis Cathedral. Thundering,
resonating noises as the very stone itself cracked open and collapsed in upon itself, crumbling spires left to stand
against the landscape as it teeters over the abyss below. Let it be known the once grand shrine to Ignis was no
match against the power of the destructive and terrifying magic of Brennard Westmay.

This is a formal decree of Grand Duchess Alison Kane, that no Ignis worship will be permitted within the lands of
Queensport as of this day onward. To do so will result in a most fitting punishment of being burnt at the stake.
All
idols and shrines are to be destroyed.

= = =

OOC: I figured I'd ruin-ise the cathedral and see if anything comes of it being an IC thing. Queensport is violent etc.
Mitch

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Time to be an idiot and run around Queensport screaming "PRAISE GOD!" until someone kills me.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
They took one of the cathedral columns to add to their sigil!
Typical Kane!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
>Anhald built on Ignis worship
>Kane becomes Anhald
>Anhald breaks up and destroyed by decree

Perhaps Kane are the ultimate anti-Ignis group by doing what no other faction could: stand in the way of Ignis and destroy Anhald from the inside.

Perhaps I should've been a traitor after all, haha.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
>Anhald built on Ignis worship
>Kane becomes Anhald
>Anhald breaks up and destroyed by decree

Perhaps Kane are the ultimate anti-Ignis group by doing what no other faction could: stand in the way of Ignis and destroy Anhald from the inside.

Perhaps I should've been a traitor after all, haha.
> Niah thinks Alison is a disappointment for marrying into foreign invaders
> Alison dismantles the entity Niah hated
> #proudghostmom

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Now for an Artois v Kane war.
C'mon people chop chop I want some bloodshed.